Contest Winners Thread

It's not golf but it's a win.
Just found out I won a fundraiser raffle. I won a $165 Track Paradox bowling ball. Going down to get it drilled in an hour.

Look what just showed up...

It's supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow, so I'll head to the heated driving range start a review thread with some thoughts.

WoIydW2.jpg

Very nice, blakehall!!

That FW looks nice, Blake!

Man what a beauty! Congrats Blake.

Nice win blake! That is a good looking club!

Just found out I won a Project X HZRDUS cup via a Facebook contest for guessing the correct number of Black/Yellow/Red shafts in play at this weeks tournament! Count was 19 black, 10 yellow, and 5 red.

Well done Stribs

Look what just showed up...

It's supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow, so I'll head to the heated driving range start a review thread with some thoughts.

WoIydW2.jpg

Sweet! Nice win dude hit it well but not like a slap shot :banghead:

I was the other winner on Facebook of the HZRDUS cup. They look so awesome.

Well done Stribs and Lopsta!!

Congrats Stribs and lopsta! Love seeing THPers win!

Contest Winners Thread

Congrats those HZRDUS cups look amazing.

Just found out I won a Project X HZRDUS cup via a Facebook contest for guessing the correct number of Black/Yellow/Red shafts in play at this weeks tournament! Count was 19 black, 10 yellow, and 5 red.
I won the one on Twitter guessing the same distribution. Lucky us! Looks like they all went to THPers haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good win guys!

Those cups are awesome!

New threads just arrived compliments of Devereux.
642f8535570475feb70934d8f666101a.jpg
c260c4342958927ab9c55e974f68a28a.jpg
1d86da17334d232625b425acf35e5d32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Indy! Sweet win right there!

JM

All I can say at this point after the first try on is that the shirt feels like I'm wearing air and the pants feel like I'm sitting on a cloud. Awesome awesome gear!

All I can say at this point after the first try on is that the shirt feels like I'm wearing air and the pants feel like I'm sitting on a cloud. Awesome awesome gear!

You know you should post a pic to show us how the outfit actually looks when on. - congrats on the win!

Congrats on the win Indy that stuff looks great!

Congrats on the win Indy! Looks good!

You know you should post a pic to show us how the outfit actually looks when on. - congrats on the win!

I will once I get a chance to get it out on the course.

Nice win! Congrats! That stuff looks good.

I was the other winner on Facebook of the HZRDUS cup. They look so awesome.

My HZRDUS cup arrived today....
Spoiler
Smashed LOL!
12804460_710783474153_97260594_n.jpg

Back