Could a Shirt Change Your Life? Introducing Forme

Interesting write up here @ddec

This is a very interesting concept, but like many, I am not sure of the price here. Seems a little steep. Is this any different than just seeing some elastic to pull the shoulders back or is there more to it?

It is pretty different than that. At least in my opinion, it is more to it than just a cinch. Its pretty precise.

so the interesting question would be, is it legal to wear something like this for golf?

but if it prevents you from going to a chiropractor it is worth it.
This right here. My insurance covers chiropractor visits but I still have a co pay and that starts to add up. I’m really thinking about giving this a try. Especially with me working from home, I’m not always in a proper chair and my posture has suffered from it. Hard ponder right now

The Forme CorTee is simply an amazing comfortable wearable l”tool” that keeps my posture and my daily performance at its best. Wearing Forme has also alleviated pain and discomfort working on the computer all Fay, and better launches me into my evening workout routine. At $159, the Forme CoreTee. A truly effective medical wearable device, it is easily one of the best investments I made towards my health and well-being as it actually cures my posture problem and has saved me from endless expensive and time consuming trips to the chiropractor, massage therapist, etc. And beyond the daily therapeutic benefit, the Forme CoreTee looks great on me too. Thank you Forme!

Buuuut...isn't better blood circulation, digestive health, and improved breathing worth any price?!?!?!

You don't want to be breathing poorly do you?!?!

You know who doesn't breath well? Dead people. You don't want to be a dead people do you?!?!

I won't be buying these shirts. I hope those that do find value in their investment.

I’d reckon you probably have better posture and are in better shape than most of us, 🤣

Hmmmm. My posture is beyond awful. I suffer back pain and have recently been getting neck pain. I have to say though, this product almost seems to good to be true. It’s pricey, but if it does what it claims, I’d chuck that money down in a heartbeat. I’m pretty skeptical though.

The Forme CorTee is simply an amazing comfortable wearable l”tool” that keeps my posture and my daily performance at its best. Wearing Forme has also alleviated pain and discomfort working on the computer all Fay, and better launches me into my evening workout routine. At $159, the Forme CoreTee. A truly effective medical wearable device, it is easily one of the best investments I made towards my health and well-being as it actually cures my posture problem and has saved me from endless expensive and time consuming trips to the chiropractor, massage therapist, etc. And beyond the daily therapeutic benefit, the Forme CoreTee looks great on me too. Thank you Forme!

One thing that drives me nuts is that I can't put it in the dryer. I wash it with others, but its not recommended to dry.
Other than that, it has been something I wear multiple times a week and like @GolferGal and @ddec mentioned, I have noticed a difference.

so the interesting question would be, is it legal to wear something like this for golf?
I don’t think you would want to, right? A proper golf setup and this would appear to be fighting each other.

Here is the response I got from support regarding device category. Just an FYI for those looking to use HSA/FSA
SmartSelect_20210511-153649_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don’t think you would want to, right? A proper golf setup and this would appear to be fighting each other.

one of the first things my instructor and i did was to round my back so the arms could hang more naturally. i agree with you: this device would seem to fight that in a bad way.

correct, I would not want to wear it to play. I was more just throwing the question out there for something like this in the actual golf arena.

Here's some optional homework for you.

Interesting article. The writer certainly seems to have their mind made up on what does, and doesn't work. Thanks for sharing.

Time for an informal survey here, and answer honestly, even though I will have no way of knowing the response. How many times throughout your life, especially during your youth, were you reminded to stand up straight and not slouch? Personally, it was a phrase that I heard frequently, but sadly I didn’t always heed that advice.

Continue reading...
I'd certainly be interested in trying it out, but that is a hefty pice tag when I'm not able to see the product in-hand and without certainty that it'd have any positive effect in the long run. I appreciate the review, and am interested in hearing thoughts 6 months, and a year later after continued (or even semi-regular) use.

Interesting article. The writer certainly seems to have their mind made up on what does, and doesn't work. Thanks for sharing.
painscience.com, like pain itself, can best be summed up with "it's complicated."

Been wearing this shirt for years and it's pretty great for passive recovery.

I shall second that.

However I’m not sure I completely follow the better posture isn’t better theme of it. I feel better when I consciously (and yes, I have to consciously do it even after getting into better shape and losing 90#) carry myself better.

I’m not quite used to not being really heavy anymore and I will agree with the psychological aspects stated. There’s typical going through the day poor posture. Then there’s “I see an attractive female” posture. Once in a while it’s fight time and that’s a total different posture again. Usually I know how they’ll go so I try to stop it before it becomes an issue. Once in a while I’m good with it, 😂.

Don’t steal my tire air when my kid is (inside his first month of) driving and then pull on your junk at him. And tell his 15 year old ears with my 9 year old right there too, exactly what he can do with your junk. I will just choke you out right there. Otherwise I’m pretty agreeable, 🤣.

one of the first things my instructor and i did was to round my back so the arms could hang more naturally. i agree with you: this device would seem to fight that in a bad way.
That’s what I was thinking too. I like the idea but won’t be biting as a golf item.

correct, I would not want to wear it to play. I was more just throwing the question out there for something like this in the actual golf arena.
I like the idea and it seems like a prime office item (maybe an undershirt? )

this is pretty damn intriguing

I like the idea and it seems like a prime office item (maybe an undershirt? )

I would think the core tee would be good for that. The ace is more sporty in material. I did wear it to work under some 1/4 zips as I mentioned in the article.

Are these bots that keep posting in here saying how great the shirt is? That puts me off straight away.

Are these bots that keep posting in here saying how great the shirt is? That puts me off straight away.
Definitely not. Company shared the review and has a lot of fans. I’m fact one of them that posted a positive review in this thread is a tour player.

That’s a very expensive shirt! Would be interested in how it works for other people

Back