Hershey CC and Lebanon CC. I drive by them all the time and mostly want to play out of curiosity.
Hershey is a fun track. Played there in August and had a blast.

All but the Duke one are Private

Old Chatham
Carolina Country Club
Duke University Golf Club
Chapel Hill CC
Hope Valley CC
Raleigh CC
TPC Wakefield
Hasentree
Treyburn

The Orchards. It’s about 20 mins from me it hosted the US Women’s Open

Caves Valley

There isn't a course within 30 minutes that I want to play but have not.

If you stretch it to an hour, I have not played Spring Creek Ranch but want very much to play it.

Blackhawk Country Club - private course, missed the opportunity to play it as part of the first two rounds of the city tournament a few years ago. Will definitely try to make it work in my schedule the next time it's one of the first 2 rounds - I don't like my chances at making the cut based on scores from previous years. 😕

I’ve played every course around me in that distance. I need to up that significantly in order to get to any other courses...

Shadow glen and wolf creek. Both pretty exclusive clubs around me
I have played Shadow Glen a couple of times and was amazing, but still really want to play Wolf Creek.

Manito Country Club.
I have lived within 25 minutes of this course for almost almost 50 years and have never played it.
Why? It's private and I have no connections to get on.

That is awesome! Seems like a great track.

Did you ever play Canton Brookside?? 🔥
I did not and honestly don't know why. I always heard great things about it.

What course is relatively close to you (let's say with in 30 minutes) that you have never played, but wanted to?

Country Club of Rochester. Its less than 5min from house but have never played. A little too private but a great history.

Established 1895 as a gentlemen's club.
1913 Donald Ross designs the first 18 hole course
1913 Walter Hagen becomes the head pro ( Hagen wins the US Open the following year )
1930 Donald Ross returns to design a second course
1953 CCR hosts first USGA sanctioned Women's National Open tournament
1960 Robert Trent Jones ( Former CCR caddie ) redesigns part of the primary course
etc etc.

Southern Highlands. Private club. Its about 10 minutes from my house.

I grew up in Vegas and have played at most courses (through high school golf), but was never able to find a way onto Southern Highlands. Same goes for Shadow Creek and the Wynn GC. One of these days though!

I did not and honestly don't know why. I always heard great things about it.

Best course in Ohio that I have played IMO. It’s unreal.

Eagle Point

There are 7 courses within 30 min of me and I have played them all. If you were to say 1hr from me, then the list would be a long one.

I grew up in Vegas and have played at most courses (through high school golf), but was never able to find a way onto Southern Highlands. Same goes for Shadow Creek and the Wynn GC. One of these days though!
Yeah, its one of the last for me to play. I crossed off Wynn a couple of years ago (before the re-build) and I played Cascata for the first time a month ago (actually, 2x in the last month!). SO HI is difficult. I know a few people who know people who are members, but I haven't got the invite. Plus its hard because I think you HAVE to have a member play wit you, no exceptions.

I have played Shadow Glen a couple of times and was amazing, but still really want to play Wolf Creek.

Never heard a bad thing about either of them!

Easy since I got to play Merion...

The Philadelphia Cricket Club

My brother in law plays in every year in an outing and always brags how great it is.

We don't have a ton of options within 30 minutes that I haven't played so I'll extend that to about 45 miles and say Brookings Country Club. It's a semi private course I believe that I've heard great things about. Hopefully at some point I'll get on there.

Cypress Point
Monterey Peninsula Country Club
Corral De Tierra

Number 3 is the only one I’ve got any hope of ever playing.

My goodness there are so many that fit this description. I live on the edge of Scottsdale and Paradise Valley. I’ll exclude naming any private course. And choose. Troon North

B05766C5-F4B8-4B79-A4D6-93CEB7A02EC6.jpeg

For me it's Firestone. Would be a dream!!

Back