Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Submitted my entry!
Thanks JB and GG - this is another event that will be above and beyond!!

Good luck everybody. I can't swing time off for 3 events in 3 months.

But this one will be fantastic to follow.

SaA

OMG! I just read that the dinner will be at Ballast Point Brewery! Awesome craft beers and IPAs (I'm a big fan of IPAs). I've sent in my entry and hope to one of the chosen ones.

Email sent. Whether I get in or not, this event will blow some minds and I can't wait to follow along.

(Johnny Cochrane voice): If the email isn't sent, you can't represent!

Everyone's odds are reduced by one more entry.

Here's to hoping.

I think that dinner at ballast point with thpers is enough to make this an awesome event, but a custom shaft and some golf over it! are you kidding me?

I really wish I could make this one happen, but it won't be possible, good luck to everyone

Entry sent, good luck everyone!

Entry sent! Gotta be in it to win it. I checked the email over like 10 times to make sure I didn't forget any of the info. Don't want to take any chances, hahaha. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Boom, what a fantastic opportunity! Entered!

Entry sent! Good luck everyone!!

I'd say that is pretty stout interest. Excited to find out who got the 7 golden tickets

Entry sent! Gotta be in it to win it. I checked the email over like 10 times to make sure I didn't forget any of the info. Don't want to take any chances, hahaha. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I was so worried about this. Still worried that I missed or left out something and I'll be denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I did the same!

Now just have to hope for some luck!

I cant stress enough how much I am rooting for everybody.
The good news is that there are other events on the west coast this year still because we love seeing the interest.

Good luck to everyone. I know this is going to be epic for everyone and those who get selected and hopefully represent and put in the work to make the whole forum feel involved from start to finish.

I cant stress enough how much I am rooting for everybody.
The good news is that there are other events on the west coast this year still because we love seeing the interest.

The Huntington Beach one with Cleveland intrigues the hell out of me.

Kills me that I can't put in for this event. I've got a trip for work that overlaps the Thursday. Will be fun to follow along with while I'm stuck in meetings all day, at least.

Just to clarify, what is meant by sold out? Do you mean there were just 7 entries?

My email is in!

Just to clarify, what is meant by sold out? Do you mean there were just 7 entries?
I think it means more entries than open spots were received in less than one second. The event was "full" immediately, though we won't know who fills the spots until some time later.

I think it means more entries than open spots were received in less than one second. The event was "full" immediately, though we won't know who fills the spots until some time later.

That's how I understood it.

only open for 5 more minutes...

And thats a wrap! Good luck to everyone who entered!

Back