Create Your Own Shaft - INCREDIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for this one and wants in

Design, make and bake ypur own shaft....SHUT UP!! 18 at Balboa, craft beer and San Diego. Ummmm yes please

That is freaking cool, although I highly doubt my design capabilities...

That sounds phenomenal!

This would be so much fun.

whole lotta awesome right there

This truly a 1 of a kind experience!

That looks so cool! Why can't I live in CA :weep:

I'm not sure "incredible" is a strong enough word to describe this one. Shaft education + designing your OWN shaft + 18 holes with THPers at Balboa + CRAFT BEER? Throw in San Diego, I'm not sure I could dream up a better weekend.....

Airplanes brother : )

If it wasn't for trying to graduate with no debt I would be saving up my pennies trying to go, but I am excited to follow along with this event and see the different shafts and process!

This sounds incredible! Thinking cap on.

I do want to go to this event. What an opportunity for something totally special. Packing right now in anticipation!

Pretty amazing stuff here.

This is insane. Before THP I couldn't care less about shafts. Now I'm drooling over an event built around shafts.

Dibs!!

So awesome!

Very cool. How many people get to say they hand made their own driver shaft. What a unique experience.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That would be an incredible event to attend. I need to try to do this.

Its the beauty of having true experts there. As mentioned in the original thread, you will receive a shaft (baseline shaft) about a month before the event to test out. This will be where you decide what you like and dislike about it. Then Don will sit with each person and go over flex, torque, ball flight and more. How you can alter feel. Tip deflection. And so much more.

The beauty is if you dont know anything about that stuff....Thats okay too. They are going to educate in simple terms exactly what you are feeling and seeing.

Honestly when the Project X event was announced I was like... yeah, cool but I know very little about shafts. I'll sit it out and let the "smart guys" get in. BUT NOT ANYMORE! After what JB just said I'm going to be all in for this. I have to learn and what better way than from the experts! Really looking forward to this event now!

Oh lord, I would eff my own shaft up badly. Hahaha

Truly awesome experience awaits THP'ers!
This is my greatest fear, being lucky enough to get in and jacking up the shaft.

Its the beauty of having true experts there. As mentioned in the original thread, you will receive a shaft (baseline shaft) about a month before the event to test out. This will be where you decide what you like and dislike about it. Then Don will sit with each person and go over flex, torque, ball flight and more. How you can alter feel. Tip deflection. And so much more.

The beauty is if you don't know anything about that stuff....That's okay too. They are going to educate in simple terms exactly what you are feeling and seeing.

I have better understanding of women than I do of shafts. So yeah, I need to get in this event.

Now that is just bad ass. What an opportunity for some thpers, getting info from the guys that built these shafts and know all about them will be absolutely amazing.

This event sounds OK.....

Actually sounds pretty EFFIN sweet!

Most epic experience a "golf nerd" could experience. WOW!

My good lawd would I love to do this...

That is super awesome. What an opportunity!

~Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back