Creating Your Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said.
Great new avatar! Kinda like a younger you?

Yeah, I was the little kid making out with Wendy Peffercorn.

I love all the other companies being involved and psyched about it! You can really feel the enthusiasm and anticipation!

Lamkin getting involved has me excited. Not only do I love their product, but it's cool to see more and more organizations building buzz for whatever comes next.

Great to see Lamkin part of the Legacy in some shape and form. I feel like I've missed so much traveling yesterday.

I'm a big I line fan, so am excited to see Lamkin is involved.

Bridgestone, Lamkin and KBS? Man this sounds so interesting. I'm a big time believer in the Bridgestone brand and have seen how well they treated players in the last few Morgan Cups. I don't have any experience with Lamkin or KBS and am excited to hear about their products and involvement in helping THPers create a Legacy! Just know this is going to be fabulous!

Bridgestone, Lamkin and KBS? Man this sounds so interesting. I'm a big time believer in the Bridgestone brand and have seen how well they treated players in the last few Morgan Cups. I don't have any experience with Lamkin or KBS and am excited to hear about their products and involvement in helping THPers create a Legacy! Just know this is going to be fabulous!
Sounds like a great club, shaft, grip combo to me!

Sounds like a great club, shaft, grip combo to me!
I could have a field day with some J40CBs with KBS Tours and Lamkin UTx grips!!

Just want to say that when the serious bets were on the line this weekend, my A Game was there. Super pumped to learn more about this event, definitely need this bumped to the top.

Just want to say I'm very excited about my #THPLegacy

#LegacyReady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back