Creating Your Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last week's post in the MC Recap thread and the Ryder Cup really got me to thinking about this event and what my Legacy is to this point. "Unfinished" would be the best way to describe it. My competitive THP record is 0-4 and it's not something that I'm thrilled about. When everything is said and done I'd like to be remembered as AdamW283, the guy who shows up to events and gets it done....the guy you want on your team. Not just for my boyish good looks, but for my play and how I exemplify the best of what THP is.

But legacy transcends just what I do on the course. It also includes the forums as well. Since the Morgan Cup I've gained a new appreciation for what THP really means to me and to others in the community. It's a brother/sisterhood of golfers....a Frarority of sorts. We may not always see eye to on on everything, but we're all part of this amazing thing called The Hacker's Paradise. I love this place....I love the people.....I love THP.

The first chapter of my legacy was written leading up to the Morgan Cup. The second chapter was the Morgan cup. Now it's time for chapter 3 to be written.....and I can't wait.

I want you on my team...not sure when I'll have a team again, but if and when I do, I want you on it.

Love this! Thinking about this has me all...

Baby-Dancing.gif

Oh yeah? Well it has ME all like.....

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Working on #THPLegacy today and will continue on the plane on the way to Chicago. Pretty excited about this one.

#FundayFriday. Can't wait for the details. Safe Travels JB & GG!

Oh Yeah....#THPLegacy on JB's plate today. Safe travels to all.

Working on #THPLegacy today and will continue on the plane on the way to Chicago. Pretty excited about this one.
Wish I was on that flight, I'd gladly be delayed to learn more!!!

Really excited to hear more and start creating my own THP Legacy !

After seeing how awesome the Wilson Staff event is, I am even more excited to see what creating your legacy is all about.

Love these updates!

Man that logo is so cool. :act-up:

Lamkin too? very interesting!

Whatever is cooking is going to be awesome.

Happy to see Lamkin involved in the Legacy!

Sweet!

Starting to get really stoked here. I feel like it's Christmas afternoon and my parents still haven't let me open presents yet... Come On! We want to know!

Alright, so now I'm real curious about all this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back