Cuater Golf Shoes - The Ringer

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
This thread will be for the most recent addition to the Cuater shoe line, The Ringer. The perfect blend of modern, athletic shoes styling but with the spiked sole for excellent traction, I think it might just end up being the most popular style of those currently for sale but make sure to check out the others:

The Legend - https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...r-golf-shoes-the-legend.8916662/#post-9229277
The Wildcard - https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/cuater-golf-shoes-the-wildcard.8916586/
The Cuater Ringer Website - https://www.travismathew.com/the-ringer-black-golfshoes.html

Presently, The Ringer shoes only come in black or white but come packed with features that will make walking you next round a breeze. I've already shared a few thoughts in the recent release forum (and I'll migrate those over here too) but needless to say, they are super comfortable right out of the box and did not require much break-in time at all. The comfort of sneakers and spikeless shoes but with the grip of spiked shoes is a great pairing.

From Cuater about The Ringer:

When you need a sure thing, the smart choice is THE RINGER. With updated, modern features in a versatile, athletic style, THE RINGER is Cuater's Premium Performance Tour Golf Shoe that delivers ultimate comfort with lightweight support, breathability, and moisture management in an attractive, waterproof style.

• Premium Performance Tour Golf Shoe
  • Waterproof construction
  • Sweet Spot Technology midsole for lightweight comfort and maximum performance
  • Air-mesh lining for breathability and moisture management
  • Removable spikes for traction and stability
  • Molded Ortholite insole with micro-suede top cloth for all day comfort

1584922245682.png

1584922267949.png

Yeaaah I could wear those all summer long

I snapped a few shots right before I took them out for a quick nine - please forgive the parking lot photos but I didn't expect to have them in hand so quickly and I wanted to test them before courses closed down!

IMG_3536.jpegIMG_3537.jpegIMG_3538.jpeg

Yeaaah I could wear those all summer long
I'm putting them head to head with some ProAdapts. Winner gets my foot all summer. Seriously good impression so far.

Those are so sharp looking in Black.

I like it soo much better in the black.

I’ll have the white version of these in hand as well when they ship. Looking forward to joining in.

I will be curious to see how that toe box looks after some walking round. To see how that material creases or not.

I will be curious to see how that toe box looks after some walking round. To see how that material creases or not.
I’m going to clean them up ASAP and get updated photos after 12 holes to give you some idea.

Bump for the morning crowd - did anyone buy the Ringer with the recent Cuater discount? Obviously @Jman went HARD in the paint but who else jumped in head first?

These might be my least favorite looking, most functional intriguing Cuater shoe.

Not into full white or full black as a design, yet totally obsessed with finding a golf shoe that is ACTUALLY waterproof.

These might be my least favorite looking, most functional intriguing Cuater shoe.

Not into full white or full black as a design, yet totally obsessed with finding a golf shoe that is ACTUALLY waterproof.
Dang, really?! Different strokes for the looks I guess. Functionally very impressive. Not a single foot slip on a wet course and in some rain. And did I mention dry feet after? Both of these are two things the Ignites haven’t offered me recently.

Dang, really?! Different strokes for the looks I guess. Functionally very impressive. Not a single foot slip on a wet course and in some rain. And did I mention dry feet after? Both of these are two things the Ignites haven’t offered me recently.
dry feet. it's a myth. :ROFLMAO:

Love that you mention this as I’m literally on the course with wet feet because of my pumas.

Love that you mention this as I’m literally on the course with wet feet because of my pumas.

wet feet is a killer

Yup, yet I keep buying the same issue plagued shoes.

James sit down. Listen man, I care about you. You are a great husband, father, friend, roommate, writer, community leader. But you need to stop. Stop making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Listen man, your feet deserve better. Know that I am here for you, but you need to straighten this sh!t out.

lol, could be just sweaty feet.....:rolleyes:

Say it ain’t so...

I need some color, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
I like the style, but i agree, they could use a splash of some color....Stripes, logo......SomeTHING !

Back