Cuater Golf Shoes - The Ringer

That should still be good since the store was closed for a bit.
If not, I can get with the team there.
BOOM!

4ED7F31F-4F95-4540-99AA-943CE2F6E994.jpeg

None of these really work for me and quite pricey for those looks.

Yup, no way I’d have gone as crazy as I did without it.
Have you made the inaugural run with the Ringers yet?

Has anyone else out there taken them for a spin yet?

Have you made the inaugural run with the Ringers yet?

Has anyone else out there taken them for a spin yet?
Nah, everything is closed around here but one local course and it’s a circus because it’s the only one open.

I actually have worn these on my mat, and no traction issues there naturally haha!

They’re not the most comfortable of the Cuater line I have, but there pretty dang enjoyable.

Nah, everything is closed around here but one local course and it’s a circus because it’s the only one open.

I actually have worn these on my mat, and no traction issues there naturally haha!

They’re not the most comfortable of the Cuater line I have, but there pretty dang enjoyable.
Not the most comfortable?! Wildcard?

😳- these are comfortable so I’m thinking the Legend must feel like walking in lotion
It’s just....really effing good.

Im thinking these get the first battle against the wet and the dew later this coming week...

Will be good to hear your thoughts

I'm not a big Black shoe guy but I'm really wanting a pair of these in Black. If they have a sale at some point it will be tough not to pull the trigger. I hope they come out with a gray version in the future though.

I hope the next release is a spikeless version of these

Im thinking these get the first battle against the wet and the dew later this coming week...
I may, may just get to join you in that. From a far.

The Ringers made another round under their belt and they rock. My one knock is that the back was rubbing my ankle toward the end of the round but they aren’t fully broken in yet. Real comfortable and look great.

Anyone else get theirs out of the closet now that things are opening up?

Another incredibly comfortable round with the Ringers and they appear to be holding up really well. I have a bunch of shoes in my stables to choose from and I’ve picked these the last three rounds without realizing it. That says something to me.

I need to get some photos up after several rounds.

Another incredibly comfortable round with the Ringers and they appear to be holding up really well. I have a bunch of shoes in my stables to choose from and I’ve picked these the last three rounds without realizing it. That says something to me.

I need to get some photos up after several rounds.
These have held up amazingly for me. Even in white a simple wipe down post round and I’ve been good to go.

These have held up amazingly for me. Even in white a simple wipe down post round and I’ve been good to go.
That's great to hear because normally white shoes are "off-white" after the first round.

That's great to hear because normally white shoes are "off-white" after the first round.
I’ll be honest, I expected these to show more wear than I did the Moneymaker. Missed on that one haha.

But, I also typically wear white golf shoes and know to just wipe them down after every round and you’re good.

Back