CURE EVENT extra rounds and hotels

Wanted to bump this as we are just over a week away. After talking with the Captains this weekend, I like the idea of the Friday Round at Conklin. Supposed to be a really fun track, and we'll all be in the same position come Saturday anyway. Think the guys listed below are interested so far. Hope I didnt miss anyone.

Greggdrews
O'Carroll
Scarnici
Lions81
Mplefty
Vman
Bcape9
Jcurtis
If someone ends up not being able to play the Friday round, I work 10 minutes from Conklin and can take the day/afternoon off without much notice. Never played with THPers before (afaik anyway) but it always sounds like a fun time. Just throwin it out there in the event of an empty slot at the last minute!

If someone ends up not being able to play the Friday round, I work 10 minutes from Conklin and can take the day/afternoon off without much notice. Never played with THPers before (afaik anyway) but it always sounds like a fun time. Just throwin it out there in the event of an empty slot at the last minute!
Let's see if we can get a few more people to jump in.

So who else wants IN?!

Even at 9, I'd be willing to ask the course if we could go out in three three-somes.

I hope you consider joining the Albatross Club. It benefits charity and its because of this club that we are getting a group of THPers together in this area. Has a slew of benefits and makes these possible.

I called Conklin. Not good news, they have an event/shotgun going off at shortly after 10 on Friday. Last time available is 10:02. And then nothing until 1:53. Might have to consider Links or En-Joie or another track unless people want to tee off by 10. Not sure what people's schedule is.

Last edited:
I called Conklin. Not good news, they have an event/shotgun going off at shortly after 10 on Friday. Last time available is 10:02. And then nothing until 1:53. Might have to consider Links or En-Joie or another track unless people want to tee off by 10. Not sure what people's schedule is.

I'm fine with switching to either of those. I won't be able to make it up until 10 at the earliest. It's a 3.5 hour drive and I need to get the girls up and ready, so I'll be leaving around 6.

No way I can make it for 10:02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont be in the area until about noon

I'd be downfor en joie or links, I can't make it for 10

Just remember when setting up that extra round that we will have a meet and greet Friday evening and we want everybody to have time to check into the hotel, shower, change, etc.

Just remember when setting up that extra round that we will have a meet and greet Friday evening and we want everybody to have time to check into the hotel, shower, change, etc.

Can you share approx time for that?

Working on it. Right now I believe its 6:30pm. Might end up being a bit later.

Thank you, was just looking for an approximation as I'm driving out that day and it's about 5 1/2 hours door to hotel door.

Thank you, was just looking for an approximation as I'm driving out that day and it's about 5 1/2 hours door to hotel door.

I have about the same drive in, I was thinking about leaving a bit before 5 and be ready to tee off around 11.

I have about the same drive in, I was thinking about leaving a bit before 5 and be ready to tee off around 11.

I have a few things to button up that morning, so probably won't be heading out until 10-11.

I have a few things to button up that morning, so probably won't be heading out until 10-11.

all right, we'll see you at the meet and greet then

leaving in 8 days, this is getting real!

I will be there Thursday evening and want to tee off no later than 11 am Friday so that there is ample time to shower and change for the Meet and Greet. I was originally planning to play the Links, but am okay with En Joie if that's where the group wants to play.

I should be able to leave work around 4 so 6:30 or 7 pm for the meet and greet would be perfect.

Sounds like Vman and Lefty want to do 11. Think Gregg said he wont get in until about noon. How about others? Teeing off around noon would still give us plenty of time to be ready for meet and greet at 630. En Joie is only about 15 minutes from the hotel. I can do 11 or 12, doesnt matter to me, but would be fun to get everyone together to play. But if not, no big deal.

Sounds like Vman and Lefty want to do 11. Think Gregg said he wont get in until about noon. How about others? Teeing off around noon would still give us plenty of time to be ready for meet and greet at 630. En Joie is only about 15 minutes from the hotel. I can do 11 or 12, doesnt matter to me, but would be fun to get everyone together to play. But if not, no big deal.
Noon works for me.

I can do 11 or 12 as well. 12 would give me a little more wiggle room with travel time in case I hit some traffic.

I will be there Thursday evening and want to tee off no later than 11 am Friday so that there is ample time to shower and change for the Meet and Greet. I was originally planning to play the Links, but am okay with En Joie if that's where the group wants to play.

Ken, did you find a ride to the airport on Monday?

I've got a hotel picked out that has a early shuttle but haven't booked it yet. Will do so today. I'll book it as a double, so you'll have the option of staying Sunday night there if you want.

I've got a hotel picked out that has a early shuttle but haven't booked it yet. Will do so today. I'll book it as a double, so you'll have the option of staying Sunday night there if you want.

that's great, thanks.

Switching back to Plan A. I booked a tee time for 11:00 at the Links for Friday. So far Vman and I are in. Hopefully a few others can fill out the group. Let me know. I know some guys can't make it until later and dont want to play the Links all 3 days, so we'll see you all at the meet and greet. Vman and I will take a few notes and pass them onto Team White.

Back