CURE EVENT extra rounds and hotels

ill be there

Switching back to Plan A. I booked a tee time for 11:00 at the Links for Friday. So far Vman and I are in. Hopefully a few others can fill out the group. Let me know. I know some guys can't make it until later and dont want to play the Links all 3 days, so we'll see you all at the meet and greet. Vman and I will take a few notes and pass them onto Team White.

Switching back to Plan A. I booked a tee time for 11:00 at the Links for Friday. So far Vman and I are in. Hopefully a few others can fill out the group. Let me know. I know some guys can't make it until later and dont want to play the Links all 3 days, so we'll see you all at the meet and greet. Vman and I will take a few notes and pass them onto Team White.

I'll be there too.

I see a little pre event match play with that 4some...

Rental car booked. All details now covered. Gotta love COSTCO for rental cars. Saved $50 over what my Alamo Insiders discount would be. Only downside is that I can't find a way to add my Insiders Club account number, so can't check in on line and skip the counter.

Rental car booked. All details now covered. Gotta love COSTCO for rental cars. Saved $50 over what my Alamo Insiders discount would be. Only downside is that I can't find a way to add my Insiders Club account number, so can't check in on line and skip the counter.

I battle this every time I book with Alamo. If you use Costco, you simply dont get your rewards. Some of the people at the counter will add it, but most of the time not.

What are your travel plans BTW?
I think he's coming in Friday for a noon round and leaving Monday.

Which just so happens to be my plans as well.

What are your travel plans BTW?

I think he's coming in Friday for a noon round and leaving Monday.

Which just so happens to be my plans as well.

I am coming in for a noon round on Friday but decided to leave on Sunday instead of Saturday. I will probably leave my house at 7:30 ish Friday morning

I am coming in for a noon round on Friday but decided to leave on Sunday instead of Saturday. I will probably leave my house at 7:30 ish Friday morning
I have no room for Sunday night, so I will either crash with friends, or wake up Sunday morning drunk in the bar parking lot and drive home then.

I have no room for Sunday night, so I will either crash with friends, or wake up Sunday morning drunk in the bar parking lot and drive home then.

I still haven't decided what I am doing Sunday night, I might go back home or stay for a drink and a round on Monday.

It's BUMP time for this thread. I called En-Joie and booked two tee times for Friday at 12:34 and 12:43 (back to back). The course is only about 10 minutes from the hotel, so we should have plenty of time to finish all 18 holes, check in at the hotel, and get cleaned up prior to the Meet & Greet.

Here is the list of people who have expressed interest in playing so far:
Greggdrews
O'Carroll
Scarnici
Bcape9
Jcurtis

Lions81 - playing the links at 11
Mplefty - playing the Links at 11
Vman - playing the Links at 11

So what I need from you is to respond a definite IN or OUT. Our list was 8, and now it is 5 and 3, which isn't ideal. The sooner I know everyone's plans, the better (if I need to cancel or update tee times with En-Joie).

If someone ends up not being able to play the Friday round, I work 10 minutes from Conklin and can take the day/afternoon off without much notice. Never played with THPers before (afaik anyway) but it always sounds like a fun time. Just throwin it out there in the event of an empty slot at the last minute!
I quoted you as well to keep you in the loop as to where we stand.

It's BUMP time for this thread. I called En-Joie and booked two tee times for Friday at 12:34 and 12:43 (back to back). The course is only about 10 minutes from the hotel, so we should have plenty of time to finish all 18 holes, check in at the hotel, and get cleaned up prior to the Meet & Greet.

Greggdrews
O'Carroll
Scarnici
Bcape9
Jcurtis

So what I need from you is to respond a definite IN or OUT. Our list was 8, and now it is 5 and 3, which isn't ideal. The sooner I know everyone's plans, the better (if I need to cancel or update tee times with En-Joie).

I think Jcurtis will join us at the Links at 11

Pretty sure Jcurtis is planning on playing with us at the Links. But will let him confirm.

Greggdrews
O'Carroll
Scarnici
Bcape9
Jcurtis

Im in for En-Joie

Yea I'm in at the Links at 11. Look forward to meeting you all Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a 3 on 1 match at Enjoie.... Im ready

Not sure I'll be able to make it to the Friday round; I might have to log on to work for a little while Friday morning. Also pondering changing hotels to either the Quality or Comfort Inn. Any suggestions?

Not sure I'll be able to make it to the Friday round; I might have to log on to work for a little while Friday morning. Also pondering changing hotels to either the Quality or Comfort Inn. Any suggestions?

where are you staying at the moment?
most of us are staying at the hampton inn in Owego.

Jut called over to the Links, the range is open until 6-7 on Friday, so I'll be checking into the hotel around 4:30 and likely heading over there to hit a bucket if anyone wants to join.

Jut called over to the Links, the range is open until 6-7 on Friday, so I'll be checking into the hotel around 4:30 and likely heading over there to hit a bucket if anyone wants to join.

Sounds like a good thing to do in advance of the meet & greet that evening as long as the weather cooperates.

I'll be getting into the area probably around 4-5pm on Friday and will be staying at the Red Roof inn in Johnson City.

Back