Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

Hey JB! Will these be available to finish the preorder this week? Or next week?

Hey JB! Will these be available to finish the preorder this week? Or next week?

On the 11th JB said he would have them in hand in about 10 days so my guess is once they arrive later this week (hopefully) then we can finish the orders before they ship.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]just got tracking # for lynch's belt... hopefully mine soon!!!! can't wait to wear these!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

woohooo!!!! tracking for mine as well!!!!!!!!!

Just got tracking as well, thanks for getting them out so fast Morgan, can't wait to rock mine during Kickoff Classic!

same here Icey. Morgan is on top of it as usual!

Tracking for mine as well!

Tracking info received, excitement level up.

Also got my tracking number! Cannot wait!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the notice...doing the pee pee dance.

All belts have officially been packaged and scheduled for pickup tomorrow!

I hope no one minds dog fur because Ellie and Arrow were not super cooperative while I was on the flooring packaging everything. They thought if I was on the floor I should be playing with them.

I hope no one minds dog fur because Ellie and Arrow were not super cooperative while I was on the flooring packaging everything. They thought if I was on the floor I should be playing with them.

I just call that sharing the love. Thanks for all you do GG!

I won't mind... but my dog might be pissed at me thinking I played with another dog and didn't bring her.... quiet treatment for a weak! yay!!!!! thanks for all that you do behind the scenes!

Last edited:
Did the tracking info come via email or PM? Haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks GG!!! My dogs will be just as excited as I am for that package!

Thanks for the response, buddy. Didn't get an email, but I'm sure Morgan has shipped it and the beanie.

Thanks for the response, buddy. Didn't get an email, but I'm sure Morgan has shipped it and the beanie.

Beanie's are arriving to THP any day and then will ship out.

I'm sure my dog Jack will enjoy sniffing the heck out of this package!

Beanie's are arriving to THP any day and then will ship out.

Oh, I though they were already in. No problem. Looking forward to getting that little beauty in hand too. Going down below freezing tonight here in NW Florida. I guess I've already acclimated because it's freaking cold! lol

Tracking # received - so looking forward to this delivery.

Got my tracking today too! Cannot wait..... :banana:

JM

I dont see an email but im sure its cool.

Tracking info received :D

Oh, I though they were already in. No problem. Looking forward to getting that little beauty in hand too. Going down below freezing tonight here in NW Florida. I guess I've already acclimated because it's freaking cold! lol
Wow, I thought you escaped winter by moving down there?

Back