CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

No doubt in my mind.....Callaway/Odyssey. My bag is full of Callaway. I do love the Srixon balls though.:unsure:

My Favorite Brand that I play is probably Cobra. I am on my second iteration of clubs from them and love the feel and look. I am also a fan of the Morgan Cup and everything I see happen there every year and its nice to see the big brands jump behind the forum and do what they do for all of us. However if I had to say I had a favorite dark horse pick for a brand I do not think get near the recognition or press they deserve....Mizuno...

Here's my smile ---->:D

i have a fab of multiple brands.

ping for drivers as they’re the most accurate and long combined.

mizuno irons have been my favorite.

puma for clothing as I love the material and they support military.

Titleist driver because I crush it.
Taylormade Irons i dont have large gaps between clubs distances
Oddessy Putter I have used it for 10 years plus. I am very comfortable with it.
If I had to pick one it would be Titleist.

:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
i have a fab of multiple brands.

ping for drivers as they’re the most accurate and long combined.

mizuno irons have been my favorite.

puma for clothing as I love the material and they support military.

Please check over the first post. Each year Holiday Cheer runs for a full week, but one day of that series of contests is for Albatross Club Members only (its in the first post). The club is open to anybody and helps support a great charity. If you would like your entry to count, please signup for the club before winners are announced later this week.

While there are several brands that I really like, only one can be my favorite and that is Callaway/Odyssey. As I have described them in the past good people making great equipment.

Time to smile.

So hard to just name one "favorite" in this business. I play several different brands of equipment (Callaway wedges, Odyssey putter, Ping driver, Cleveland irons, Callaway ball). I think many of the brands would suit my game if given the chance. I think I'd have to give the nod to Callaway for additional reasons beyond the equipment. Seeing all they do for this industry is amazing. My experience with just a small piece of the Callaway team at the THP Championship solidified just how much Callaway is dedicated to growing this game across the board.

Now it's time to smile and get back to the rest of this great community called THP!

I’ll join in with the few and say Taylormade is my current go to favorite brand, particularly the p790s. I never thought I was good enough to game forged irons but I was wrong. Not only was I good enough to play them but they made me a more consistent and better golfer.

Although Taylormade is the only brand, I do standby playing whatever best suits your game and allows you to feel the most comfortable and confident over the ball at address.

I’ll join in with the few and say Taylormade is my current go to favorite brand, particularly the p790s. I never thought I was good enough to game forged irons but I was wrong. Not only was I good enough to play them but they made me a more consistent and better golfer.

Although Taylormade is the only brand, I do standby playing whatever best suits your game and allows you to feel the most comfortable and confident over the ball at address.

Please check over the first post. Each year Holiday Cheer runs for a full week, but one day of that series of contests is for Albatross Club Members only (its in the first post). The club is open to anybody and helps support a great charity. If you would like your entry to count, please signup for the club before winners are announced later this week.

Ping
Tried a number of brands over the years, but my favorite for a quite a few years has been Ping -- easy to hit, consistent. Going way back to the 70s and 80s, my favorite was Walter Hagens with the fluid feel shaft. :)

Callaway is my favorite. Great equipment and even greater people that provide amazing support to the community.
Can't wait to see what the new 2020 equipment that the was introduced for Grandaddy participants brings to the table. (y)

My favorite brand is Callaway. From the interaction with their customers, to the ship show, podcasts, tweets, and my personal interactions when attending The Odyssey event, I am amazed and very appreciative in how Callaway is so down to Earth and receptive to listen, help, and work with us as customers. It also helps that the equipment is second to none in looks and performance.

My thoughts have been to give Callaway my first look at equipment purchases and if something needs adjusted I can move to another brand as second or third.:thankyou: :act-up:I
:D

In a huge shock to none, it is Callaway/Odyssey for me.

The reasons are the people, the way they engage with their customers, their customer service, the scope of their offerings (Callaway, Odyssey, Toulon, Ogio, Travis Mathew, etc) and finally that I always know I’m never leaving any technology behind when I game their gear.

My favorite brand is Titleist, as I've always had success with their products, especially in the driver and wedge categories.

PING
Years and years of loyal use
And it’s just fun to say.

Mizuno...have played several different sets of clubs from them over the years and all flat out perform. The materials, feel, consistency, and looks always match what I am looking for. Excited to see what the future holds for them in this community. Thanks!

Cobra would be my favorite brand right now. I like the ambassadors they have. The tech they are coming out with is great and I always was a fan of the apparel.

My favorite brand is Cobra. For as long as I've been playing golf they've made outstanding equipment at superior price points. It seems like they get better year after year, without losing sight of making equipment that is aesthetically engaging without top-drawer performance.

This is such a tough question, cant go wrong with any brand but I made my decision based off if I could only have one brand in the bag. I would have to say that my favourite brand currently has to be Callaway. Top to bottom they have the market covered

While I currently am lacking them in my bag, Cobra is most definitely my favorite. The way they continue to push innovation and performance while still maintaining a more affordable price tag has kept me coming back time and time again.

Callaway is my favorite brand because of all they do for the THP Community along with the top-to-bottom quality of their offerings. They are the one brand I would pursue if I were fortunate enough to be a tour pro.

:)

My favorite brand is Titleist.

I think it all comes down to a bit of nostalgia. When I first picked up the game, I thought Taylormade was the best there was (not really knowing that every brand is great for the right person.) I immediately wanted to stock my first bag with all TM clubs. But as I explored equipment more, I began to hit Titleist irons, and found that I liked the feel of them far better than I liked the Taylormade. With Titleist being a familiar name to even a non-player, it seemed like an easy switch. I continued to play Titleist exclusively for a few years, and even though I now have a pretty mixed bag, with my only Titleist clubs being my 3w, putter (Scotty Cameron) and wedges (Vokey,) the thought of Titleist is a happy memory of my early days of golf; When I fell in love with the game. Good memories are part of what bring me to the course day in and day out. Just like my memory of the 2017 Morgan Cup - It was the first time I replaced my Titleist irons with the Cobra Forged Tour. Guess what? Those Cobra's are still in my bag.

:)

My favorite brand is Ping. I feel they put more into R&D and will not release anything new unless it’s an improvement over their existing model. They’re clubs not only look great but perform great consistently in the top results among testers, reviews and forum favorites. :)

This is a really hard choice. Thanks to THP I've been exposed to so many great brands and the teams behind them. Having to choose, I'm going to say Ping is still tops for me. When I started playing golf as a kid on the farm with my K-Mart specials, Ping was the brand that I saw as the pinnacle. When I saw those clubs in the the pro shop they just stood out like beacons. Later in life when I got back into the game, I walked into the store with a semi open mind on clubs. A few Callaway and TaylorMade models were the ones I though I would play best for me. But that was just based on internet reading. When I started swinging clubs in that fitting bay, it was very clear that Ping was the brand for me. I could not be more happy with the current clubs in my bag. I may have more Puma clothing, but a pair of Ping golf pants and shirt are my favorite playing kit.

?

Cobra. Greg Norman hooked me.

The first premium clubs I owned were King Cobra fairway woods in the mid-90s. That 14* 3-wood was ol' reliable, for a beginner, at a time when I couldn't really a driver. Fast-forward to 2016, and after about a decade of very little play, the Fly-Z+ driver was a total game-changer. Never in my life did I think I could hit drives like I have with this thing. Adding some Fly-Z hybrids last year on the cheap have probably been even better for my game. I've read lots of posts about balls 'exploding' off the face. I'd never really experienced that until these hybrids. It's a great feeling to pure one with them.

Back