CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

Good luck to all that enter!!

I'm playing Adams Idea Tech V4 irons.
What i love the most from the review and description of the irons, is the ability to launch the ball higher (i struggle with stopping the ball on the green) while the clean line hiding the bulk will help a lot "mentally" at address and getting ready for the shot!
Good Luck to all!

TaylorMade Rocketbladez

I like the new launchpad irons because Wilson Staff have never made a bad club...especially an iron. I have also heard great things about the new series and think my game could be improved by an iron that slings it high, long, and straight.

Another awesome Holiday Cheer gift to a lucky THPer. Good luck to all. Someone is going to receive a wonderful set of new pre release irons.

I will not enter this one as I am all in on my epic forged. Good luck to all that enter I think these irons can help someone a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently play Callaway Rogue X irons. The early reviews of these Wilson hybrid irons that help with fat shots would be great for me.

These would be perfect for a buddy of mine. Not sure if regifting is allowed so this may not be an official entry... but here goes. He’s currently playing a set that he can’t get airborne, but he’s great with his hybrids. Seems like a no brainer for him. I will regift to him if won (and only after I give them a good test/review, and don’t end up keeping them myself!).

I am currently hitting Mizuno jpx 919’s. These Wilson’s look great and I’ll bet they feel even better.

I currently play Wilson Staff D200 irons.

I love the Wilson Staff brand, and these irons look like they are a game changer. Just the design of them make them look like they can help get some loft on your shots.

Right now I play with top flite irons and don't have the money for New irons but would like new set. The launch pad irons look really nice and probably alot better then my Top flite hahahah

My current gamers are Callaway Rogues. At my handicap, any chance of forgiveness when using any of the irons would be welcomed. I usually hit a few fat shots per round and if the Launchpads can help with that it would save a few strokes a round. :cool:(y)

These would be perfect for a buddy of mine. Not sure if regifting is allowed so this may not be an official entry... but here goes. He’s currently playing a set that he can’t get airborne, but he’s great with his hybrids. Seems like a no brainer for him. I will regift to him if won (and only after I give them a good test/review, and don’t end up keeping them myself!).

Its the holiday season :D

I’m excited for whoever wins.

Currently I play the TaylorMade M4 irons.

What I like about these Launch Pad hybrids? Pretty much everything. The looks are spot on and the high launch sounds like music to my ears. I've been contemplating a set like this for awhile now. Let's face I'm not getting any younger and I think the added forgiveness could make the game more enjoyable.

I’m interested in these. I went with PXG XF irons a few years back but probably should’ve gone with their SGI clubs in retrospect. These remind me of them and would love to give them a try. The THP awesomeness continues.

Currently have Srixon 545 irons in the bag today.
I like the thought of a hollow body iron and the that these launch extremely easy. Would love to put them in play.

My irons are so old that they don’t even have a name on them ?. They used to my uncles on startup irons about 20 years ago.
What I like about the launch pad irons is that they seem to add more competition to hybrid iron marketplace which should allow the consumers (us) to really benefit from an increased quality in hybrid irons.

wow, the ? keeps coming day 5!
currently gaming WS FG Tour V6 irons. Like them, but few years old and I am shopping around for easier to hit and more forgiving irons. These new LP ones would definitely do that!
Thanks for opportunity!

Wow what a week for holiday cheer! Good luck to all of you who are entering!

Your current set of irons that you play?

Playing the Ping i200s.

Tell us what you like about Launch Pad irons?

They appear top be easy to hit and very forgiving, I would definitely give them a shot of replacing my current irons.

Sit back and enjoy the THP Forum

I can do that. ;)

Currently bagging Hogan Blacks. And to be honest? I don't particularly like the looks of them at all. Maybe they're easy to hit, but they don't suit my eye at all. Okay, maybe I like the color...

I am currently gaming some Maltby STi irons. I love the fact that these new Wilson’s could help with my fat shots. I gotta admit, these are the best looking irons on this category too!

I currently am using a set of mizuno mp52s. These lauchpads look super forgiving and easy to use to get great shots. My first set of clubs was a Wilson set my grandpa gave me so these would be super cool!

Back