That ending looked pretty terrible. Hopefully they get that CGI cleaned up before release.

That latest trailer was good, answers some questions some have been asking.

Latest news is that the teaser trailer with Supes unmasking Bats in the desert somewhere is part of a dream sequence. Also, The Flash will make a cameo!

Not sure how the Joker fits into this yet ... but looks interesting.

Not sure how the Joker fits into this yet ... but looks interesting.

I'm still not sold yet on the Suicide Squad.

I'll watch it in theaters because I really want to see Jared Leto's version of The Joker on the big screen.

Ya, but I'm confident we'll get to see that, maybe more so in the stand alone Batman movies.

A lot of the other characters are uncommon to most none comic book nerds. I know a lot of their names, but I don't know a lot of the back stories behind most of this team. Outside of a few like Harley, Joker and Dead Shot.

What I saw with Aquaman was good. I'm still a bit disappointed with what I saw about The Flash, I wanted more. They are staying with the Mythos and that good, but I really wanted to see more. I'm still not sold on Ezra as Barry Allen either. Maybe because I enjoy the take they have on the small screen so much. With that said, if ANY of the small screen were to more equally translate to the big screen, it would be Stephen Amell's take on Oliver Queen/Green Arrow. I really think THAT would work, more so than Grant Gustin and his take on The Flash.

That trailer was exactly what I was looking for. I am officially stoked.

Am I crazy (a heretic) to believe that the Suicide Squad will be better than Dawn of Justice?

Am I crazy (a heretic) to believe that the Suicide Squad will be better than Dawn of Justice?

Noooooo, but as of now, with the VERY little know about SS, I'd still rather spend my money on SvB.

My son was showing me trailers of SS last night.i never read the comic but it looks fantastic. As does Dead Pool. Perhaps the anti-hero is where it is at.

This made me laugh....because....Aquaman.

giphy.gif

894b5a470014e6994689662f37223a3e.jpg

76e5663472a3e73706eb5121aa1fdcbc.jpg

They saved the best trailer for last, that's for sure.

Any of you guys watching DC's Legends of Tomorrow on the CW?

It's only a few episodes in, and I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. I realize the show has to get itself set up, but so far it's been very much the same premise over and over. I get that it's probably harder than a "villain of the week" sort of like The Flash or Arrow. I'm just not sure yet. I think it has potential to GET better, and I think Arthur Davill plays a great Rip Hunter, and Casper Crump plays a PERFECT Vandal Savage....so much so, that he could cross over to the Big Screen with that character.

What do you guys think?

Awesome trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to see it but come on. No where does Batman match anything with superman.

The movie looks sweet and can not wait to find out what allows batman to fight superman for even a minute.

I'm going to see it but come on. No where does Batman match anything with superman.

The movie looks sweet and can not wait to find out what allows batman to fight superman for even a minute.
Kryptonite

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well there really aren't many things that can weaken Superman. In Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Batman was able to defeat Superman due to a couple of factors: first, a nuclear blast had previously weakened Superman; second, the nuclear winter compromised Superman's abilities since sunlight was less abundant; third, he had Green Arrow shoot him with a kryptonite arrow. It's only the arrow that allows Batman to finish the beat-down though.

Doubt we'll see Green Arrow in this movie, but I bet Lex Luthor has kryptonite figured out and we'll see it. Can't see DC moving away from comic book canon in regards to this but we'll see.

Well there really aren't many things that can weaken Superman. In Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Batman was able to defeat Superman due to a couple of factors: first, a nuclear blast had previously weakened Superman; second, the nuclear winter compromised Superman's abilities since sunlight was less abundant; third, he had Green Arrow shoot him with a kryptonite arrow. It's only the arrow that allows Batman to finish the beat-down though.

Doubt we'll see Green Arrow in this movie, but I bet Lex Luthor has kryptonite figured out and we'll see it. Can't see DC moving away from comic book canon in regards to this but we'll see.

So the kryptonite is figured out in the beginning of the movie? If not, even in the first Batben shouldn't survive.

Like I said I'm going to the movie, special fx look sweet. But need some shred of reality that superman gives batman a good beating

Back