deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer #1 popped up!

Not sure about the robo-Batman voice, but it's early ...

Last edited:
It looks interesting. I am sure they will make a pile of money. I don't think DC will ever scratch the surface of what Marvel is going to be doing in the next few years, though.

I've always been more of a Batman fan. Why does he look like Ironman Batman in that outfit?

I've always been more of a Batman fan. Why does he look like Ironman Batman in that outfit?
In The Dark Knight Returns comics, he had a powered exoskeleton which helped him go toe to toe with Superman.

It's very similar to the suit he wears when he fights Superman in the landmark "Dark Knight Returns"

batmanvssupermantdkr.jpg

Also, this conversation happened with my wife and me last night...

a59d955eca5cf2ce87f4e291d55cc69a.jpg

Really not sure how I feel about this. I loved the resurrected Nolan vision of Batman, because he made it feel real. Instead of ridiculous bat mobiles he used modern war machines.

Now we have goofy Affleck playing Batman, who's suppose to fight the man of steel. I can't buy this vision. I hope it turns out well.

this looks horrible......just my opinion. Affleck as batman doesn't sit well with me.

Really not sure how I feel about this. I loved the resurrected Nolan vision of Batman, because he made it feel real. Instead of ridiculous bat mobiles he used modern war machines.

Now we have goofy Affleck playing Batman, who's suppose to fight the man of steel. I can't buy this vision. I hope it turns out well.
Fwiw, batman and superman fight often

So in the comics, who's the bad guy?

Neither.

Forgive my igniorance of the comics, but why are they fighting in the 1st place?

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Forgive my igniorance of the comics, but why are they fighting in the 1st place?

Which time?

Which time?
This time (in the movie). I guess. I didn't realize they made a habit of fighting.

This time (in the movie). I guess. I didn't realize they made a habit of fighting.

Tough to say because there is a lack of plot details.

In general, they fight because there is a fundamental disagreement how to fight crime.

Looks good, sign me up.

Hehe

Is Christopher Nolan still involved? I know he is not directing, but is he producing? I was a bit torn on the most recent Superman movie, but I love what Nolan did with the Batman trilogy.

I don't understand why people keep ******** on Affleck. Dude makes ones terrible movie with JLo and doesn't recover. He's been making some awesome movies the last few years.

Is Christopher Nolan still involved? I know he is not directing, but is he producing? I was a bit torn on the most recent Superman movie, but I love what Nolan did with the Batman trilogy.
Executive Producer.
I don't understand why people keep ******** on Affleck. Dude makes ones terrible movie with JLo and doesn't recover. He's been making some awesome movies the last few years.
Argo, The Town, what else? I know he's been solid as of late.

His recent work has been impressive. Gone Girl was fabulous as were others. Maybe it's because of Daredevil? I kind of liked it and certainly didn't hate it. I'm still not sold on him as Batman though. I hope he proves me wrong. Batman is my favorite DC superhero.

His recent work has been impressive. Gone Girl was fabulous as were others. Maybe it's because of Daredevil? I kind of liked it and certainly didn't hate it. I'm still not sold on him as Batman though. I hope he proves me wrong. Batman is my favorite DC superhero.

If he plays an angrier older Batman I am on board. Dude has got a chin meant for that costume.

Back