Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGW.com has the JB-approved 2009 Ogio Syncro cart bags marked down to $102. I bought a black/copper check one - it should be here next week. I couldn't pull off the red and black check, but the copper was just right.

:banana:

I have the Limiter that I just love. We want to see pics when you get it 92.

I have the Limiter that I just love. We want to see pics when you get it 92.

Sorry, JB. I thought you had the Syncro from the Nickent Irons thread. My bad.

It is the red and black plaid Limiter. I have not come across too many OGIO's that I do not like though. Great company.

If you have a local Edwin Watts store, GET IN THERE TODAY!

They're doing a "tent sale" - at least my local shop is.

Vokey and Cleveland wedges are $79.99. I saw sets of Mizuno blades (MP-67's) marked down to $599. Titleist AP-1's and AP-2's were way marked down. Nickent 5DX hybrids were $99 each. The local store told me that everything in the shop is marked down through today. If you're looking, now might be a good time to buy.

gppgolf.com also has the Nike One Tour and One Tour D balls for $24.99... The best price I've seen if you use them...

I was thinking about giveing the Tour's a try for that price... anyone using them?

gppgolf.com also has the Nike One Tour and One Tour D balls for $24.99... The best price I've seen if you use them...

I was thinking about giveing the Tour's a try for that price... anyone using them?

I dont normally, but for that price, I am picking some up. They are very good golf balls. Here is the review we did on them.

The Hackers Paradise Nike 2009 Golf Ball Review

I received an email from Golftini - they're having a 50% off sale this week until 11/6. The coupon code is "50off" and the website is www.golftiniwear.com.

Weekly email from RockBottomGolf.com

$5 Flat Rate shipping

TaylorMade Burner Fairway $106.77
Callaway Diablo Driver $146.71
Callaway Diablo Fairway $97.32
Adams Idea Pro Hybrid $48.33
Nickent 3DX RC Hybrid $47.12
Nickent 4DX Pro 5-PW Irons Steel $141.83
Callaway UPro GPS $290.00

Got this in my email from Discount Dan's:

COUPON CODE: NOVEMBER-2009*
  • $50.00 OFF ANY SET OF 7 OR MORE ADAMS IRONS
  • MIZUNO MX-700 DRIVERS (IN STOCK ONLY) $179.00
  • NIKE DYMO STRAIGHT FIT DRIVERS ONLY $179.00
  • TAYLORMADE 2009 BURNER DRIVERS ON SALE $179.00
  • NIKE DYMO AND DYMO2 DRIVERS ONLY $149.00
  • CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA DIABLO DRIVERS $179.00
  • COBRA S9-1 DRIVER BLOW OUT $179.00
  • TITLEIST PRO V1 DZ GOLF BALLS (2 DOZEN MINIMUM) $41.00
*NOT VALID WITH OTHER OFFERS OR PREVIOUS PURCHASES. COUPON EXPIRES 11/30/2009

To redeem your coupon just give us a call toll free at 1-877-738-5248 and one of our golf professionals will be happy to take your order!

Right now Amazon.com has the Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC GPS for $253. Walmart.com has it bundled with a car charger for $254 with free shipping to your local Walmart. Bushnell has a $100 rebate going on and I don't see any limitations on the rebate form as to where it can be bought from. Good deal IMO.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving day and black friday Nike Dymo drivers 75% off at Tuscan Ridge GC in Paradise Ca.

Dick's Sporting Goods retail locations in the greater Los Angeles area has the Garmin Approach G5 for $369.98 (not including sales tax) and if you are a member of their ScoreCards Rewards program you also get a $150 Dick's cash card.

The cash card must be used by Jan 30, 2010 with a minimum purchase of $150 before sales tax (according to the fine print) at a brick-and-mortar retail location. However, I was told by the cashier that the cash card was NOT a stored value card and could only be used once even if it was for less than $150 and so it sounded like I could buy less than $150 worth of stuff and still be able to use the card.

Please verify all terms and conditions for yourself.

Also, if you take their customer survey you get $10 off a minimum purchase of $50 before December 31, 2009. Please read their terms and conditions.

Therefore possible savings of up to $160.

Sq Dymo STR8- Fit. Originally $199, only paid $18(not including tax) after trading in a few clubs. Its a sweet stick!

723855860_qA3Ji-XL.jpg

TGW.com 15% off most of the "store" plus free shipping.

Don't forget to check their terms and conditions first.

Mizuno MX-700 3-wood for $169.99 at Golfsmith Santa Ana on Saturday 11/28/2009.

Holiday deals

Holiday deals

Thanks for posting all the websites. I am currently shopping for great golf deals for holiday gifts for friends and family and also myself.

it's not a coupon but TGW.com is selling Ashworth shirts from $15-$25. I have a few of the $15 shirts and they are good.

*Friends & Family valid 12/3/09 - 12/6/2009 and offers are available while supplies last. Due to manufacturer restrictions not all items qualify for discount. Select items from the following brands are excluded: Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra, Nike, FootJoy, Prince, Wilson, Head, Dunlop, adidas, K-Swiss, Yonex and Volkl. All items from the following brands are excluded: Sky Golf, PING, Leupold, Titleist, Mizuno, Oakley, Under Armour, Zero Restriction, Segway, Luxilon string and Babolat. Does not apply to tennis balls, ball machines, tennis restringers, golf carts/cars, and do-it-yourself putting greens. Additional exclusions may apply. See a store associate or visit golfsmith.com/exclusions for a complete list of manufacturer restrictions that apply. Discounts cannot be combined with other Golfsmith coupon offers or discounts unless specified. Not valid on previous purchases, exchanges, special orders, or gift cards. No substitutions or backorders.

From Discount Dan's:

COUPON CODE: DECEMBER-2009*

• TITLEIST 909D DRIVERS ONLY $269.00
  • SKY CADDIE SG5 $50.00 OFF NOW ONLY $329.00
  • TITLEIST VOKEY SPIN MILLED WEDGES ONLY $99.00
  • CLEVELAND CG15 WEDGES $99.00
  • CALLAWAY UPRO GPS (GET A FREE GIFT) $349.00
  • CALLAWAY X-22 IRONS ONLY $549.00 WITH $100.00 MANUFACTURER REBATE
  • TAYLORMADE 2009 BURNER 8 IRON SET ONLY $599.00
  • TITLEIST CUSTOM IMPRINTED PRO V1 GOLF BALLS (ORDER BY DECEMBER 10TH TO ARRIVE BY CHRISTMAS) ONLY 41.00 PER DOZEN WITH FREE SHIPPING

*NOT VALID WITH OTHER OFFERS OR PREVIOUS PURCHASES. COUPON EXPIRES 12/31/2009

To redeem your coupon just give us a call toll free at 1-877-738-5248 and one of our golf professionals will be happy to take your order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back