Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky caddie sgx! Open box or refurb?

Getting in on the woot deal

I did the open box about a month ago. I love it. It looked untouched when I opened it.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Local Costco (L.A.) has some men's Adidas golf polos ($25) and shorts ($29). They are 'big box store' special run, but are Climalite.

golfetail.com has Bridgestone 330-RXs for $29.99 today and the 330-RXSs at the same price tomorrow (one day sale on each ball).

If anyone spies in deals on under armour polos. By far my favorite, and they do indeed feel cooler to me than Adidas or Nike but they are well aware of what they have because they don't EVER go on sale for a decent price.

golfetail.com has Bridgestone 330-RXs for $29.99 today and the 330-RXSs at the same price tomorrow (one day sale on each ball).
Looks like you have to buy 2 dozen to get the deal, unless I am missing something?

If anyone spies in deals on under armour polos. By far my favorite, and they do indeed feel cooler to me than Adidas or Nike but they are well aware of what they have because they don't EVER go on sale for a decent price.
What size? I have an under armour outlet store near me, I can go look for you.

What size? I have an under armour outlet store near me, I can go look for you.

There are two here in DFW I've only tried one of them most polos on the "clearance" rack are blemished and still tagged at 35 bucks. Maybe the one near you has better deals, I wear an XL.

RockBottomGolf = Top Flite Gamer V2's for 6.67 a dozen if you buy 3 or more.
That's a good deal. I'm going to check and see if it's still available.

There are two here in DFW I've only tried one of them most polos on the "clearance" rack are blemished and still tagged at 35 bucks. Maybe the one near you has better deals, I wear an XL.
I will be heading near there today and I will let you know.

RockBottomGolf = Top Flite Gamer V2's for 6.67 a dozen if you buy 3 or more.
Those are sold out today. I always miss the deals on these.

Golfetail's ebay site has a great deal on the Cobra Baffler Rail Hybrid (Brand New). I picked up a 2 with a stiff shaft for $43.28 with free shipping. I've been looking for one for a while and happened across the deal tonight. Since I can't put a link in my post, here is the ebay item number: 370628753000

The next time those gamer V2's are 7 bucks a dozen would someone please let me know. I've been looking all day. Hopefully rock bottom gets more in.

Not sure if anyone posted this but Cleveland Classic driver is now $199. This is an amazing deal. I might have to take advantage of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back