Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Softspikes Pulsar USA Cleats - Wounded Warrior Project

Softspikes Pulsar USA Cleats - Wounded Warrior Project

50 for 12$! I bought some.

These things look unreal, are a GREAT price, and support a great foundation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Pulsar-C...112?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b800e0c0

58245_485332261508791_30679847_n.jpg

Wow, those look awesome. I think I may grab some myself. Thank for the heads up Thain!

Nice find Thainer. Thanks for posting it.

Sweet Thain thanks posting just picked some up these will match my USA putter grip perfectly.

Is there a way to find out if these will work in my golf shoes? I have Nikes that have Champ spikes originally in them.

Is there a way to find out if these will work in my golf shoes? I have Nikes that have Champ spikes originally in them.

Nevermind...I figured it out. They dont fit in my shoes.

If I had shoes for those, I'd be all over them!

Cool spikes but I see these and think more Texas flag than American Flag.. but then again I could see both.
Good deal, don't blame you for snatching them up.
texasflag.jpg

I really like the looks of those spikes Thain, and like where some of the profits are heading even more. Great find buddy.

Gamer V2 on sale at walmart also are the D2+ 15.00 and 14.97 for the d2 15 count.
550177_547956378561861_2064232974_n.jpg

Not sure if right thread but was in Dicks sporting goods tonight and footjoy sofjoy were 50% off a 2 pack, totol was $9.98 or under $5 per glove.

I've been rocking mine and love them...Support our Troop!

BBV1WOdCUAAweE_.jpg

Seems like such an odd way to support our country by stepping on it's flag and running it through the mud. LOL. I guess their hearts are in the right place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back