Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Golf Week info, that's a deal!

Golfsmith messed up. $6.49 for the 13 grip kit

Get it while it is still there

then use promo code for 15% off JXT012CVN

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/VDR104KIT/Golf_Pride/VDR_Red/White_Black_Cap_Grip_Kit

Has anybody that's still waiting for this deal gotten any updates? When I contacted customer service they said they would be available 4/14 but my order status hasn't changed. I know the deal went through for some but am curious about those that are still waiting.

www.14stix.com has travisMathew Nooner Pants in light grey in various waist sizes and 34" length for $44.99. This is a great deal on pants that regularly sell for $109.95.

Has anybody that's still waiting for this deal gotten any updates? When I contacted customer service they said they would be available 4/14 but my order status hasn't changed. I know the deal went through for some but am curious about those that are still waiting.

I was told today my order was cancelled, problem is the idiot's already sent the rest of my order and then cancelled the last part. What a joke! I won't be ordering from them ever again. I understand pricing mistakes, but then cancel all the order right away. Sorry I should have posted this in the rant thread!

I was told today my order was cancelled, problem is the idiot's already sent the rest of my order and then cancelled the last part. What a joke! I won't be ordering from them ever again. I understand pricing mistakes, but then cancel all the order right away. Sorry I should have posted this in the rant thread!

this is the response I got today...........

"I am showing that the Golf Pride grips, style vdr104, you ordered are now in
stock and should be shipping shortly. Sorry for the delay."

I guess we'll see what happens.

this is the response I got today...........

"I am showing that the Golf Pride grips, style vdr104, you ordered are now in
stock and should be shipping shortly. Sorry for the delay."

I guess we'll see what happens.

Called Golfsmith and they told me that my order was also cancelled due to a pricing error. He offered to give the grips at 15% off and I declined and asked that they honor the price that I was quoted. He put me on hold and then came back on and said that they would process my order. Already got a shipping confirmation and they should be here Friday.

Called Golfsmith and they told me that my order was also cancelled due to a pricing error. He offered to give the grips at 15% off and I declined and asked that they honor the price that I was quoted. He put me on hold and then came back on and said that they would process my order. Already got a shipping confirmation and they should be here Friday.

I'll have to give them a call in the morning and see what they say.

Latest on the Sports Authority Clicgear fiasco. Last week I had 2 pending charges from them on my credit card, one for the original order (sale price) and one for the re-order (full price, discount was to be credited later). Now, there are no pending or actual charges from them on my statement. Got a shipping confirmation yesterday, and today got an email stating that my discount is being credited to my account. I'm interested to see what transpires.

Latest on the Sports Authority Clicgear fiasco. Last week I had 2 pending charges from them on my credit card, one for the original order (sale price) and one for the re-order (full price, discount was to be credited later). Now, there are no pending or actual charges from them on my statement. Got a shipping confirmation yesterday, and today got an email stating that my discount is being credited to my account. I'm interested to see what transpires.

As posted earlier, I received my cancellation order last week, called, and was told they would research what happened. Yesterday I received the email stating the reason for the cancellation was due to a pricing error. I will call back later today to see if I can get them to honor the original order. I'm not holding my breath...

I was offered the 25% friends and family discount off the corrected price of 199.99, so $149.99 + tax. That's still a good price, but obviously no where near as good a price as we were getting with the original, incorrect price. I have decided not to buy from them.

Their terms of service state:
Accuracy of Information.

We attempt to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Website. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.

I'll have to give them a call in the morning and see what they say.

They told me this morning that everyone's should have been cancelled, but the one's that got through was also a mistake by them. What a joke. The fact that they would honor some, regardless of the error, and not others is just bad. I can now honestly say I will never order from them again. (Sorry, should have put it in the rant again!!!)

They told me this morning that everyone's should have been cancelled, but the one's that got through was also a mistake by them. What a joke. The fact that they would honor some, regardless of the error, and not others is just bad. I can now honestly say I will never order from them again. (Sorry, should have put it in the rant again!!!)

What is annoying is how do you know as a consumer when something is a good price, or a mistake? I mean, this was priced at $149.97 if I remember correctly, down from $199. If it was priced at $14.97, then I think Sports Authority could say it was an obvious error, and cancel the orders. But at $149.97 - how do I know that the ClicGear 3.0 was not being discontinued, or the colors being sold were no longer being made, etc - and they were clearing them out. I wonder how many orders they received? Could it have been a few hundred? So, we're looking at $15k in lost revenue in honoring the price? Bogus.

As I posted last week after I talked with SA theyended up giving me a new 25% discount code and then a 50 dollars gift card that I could use at checkout to help pay for it. It was a pricing error. They way that they got around it was taking 25% off of 199.99. Then you add tax and shipping and the transaction in the system comes out to 172.32. Much better price for them! I then used the $50 gift card at checkout and it brought the total for me to 122.32. It was a better deal for me by about a dollar. I was a little nervous, but I recieved a shipping notice today finally (after a week of hearing nothing) and it has left the SA Warehouse ans will be to my house Monday.

As I posted last week after I talked with SA theyended up giving me a new 25% discount code and then a 50 dollars gift card that I could use at checkout to help pay for it. It was a pricing error. They way that they got around it was taking 25% off of 199.99. Then you add tax and shipping and the transaction in the system comes out to 172.32. Much better price for them! I then used the $50 gift card at checkout and it brought the total for me to 122.32. It was a better deal for me by about a dollar. I was a little nervous, but I recieved a shipping notice today finally (after a week of hearing nothing) and it has left the SA Warehouse ans will be to my house Monday.
They did not offer me the $50 gift card. Only the 25% off of $199.99.

That is too bad! If they would not have done that, I would have not continued to pursue and give them business. I still may never buy anything again.
They did not offer me the $50 gift card. Only the 25% off of $199.99.

Wilson Staff FG Tour Balls 24.99/doz at gppgolf.com

That's BS. If I would have ordered multiple sets I would hook you up with one. I know some people in here did order multiple sets so maybe someone will sell one to you. Sorry it didn't work out.

That's BS. If I would have ordered multiple sets I would hook you up with one. I know some people in here did order multiple sets so maybe someone will sell one to you. Sorry it didn't work out.

Thanks NW, it was a joke, if someone has an extra set, I did actually order because I needed to grips, PM me if anyone has an extra set they might be willing to sell me!!!

That's interesting - whenI was on the phone with the supervisor and was finally over haggling with her I asked "where is my money?" she told me that charges never occur until a product actually ships - that does not sound like what happened to some of you - I got the e-mail explanation apology yesterday too - I blasted em and did the survey - sent em a link to this thread too - maybe someone will read it - could of made loyal customers but instead lost business

Goflgalaxy.com has Taylormade TP Black 2 dozen for $50. Dicks obviously has the same deal too.

Normally $30 each, and originally they were a $40 ball

Tour ball for $25 a dozen, a pretty good deal

Thanks NW, it was a joke, if someone has an extra set, I did actually order because I needed to grips, PM me if anyone has an extra set they might be willing to sell me!!!

Well I just received an interesting email, before I had the two phone calls in the last couple days I sent an email into Golfsmith and just got a response:

I apologize for the delay in your shipment. Fortunately, I am showing that this item will ship April 20, so you can expect it to arrive soon.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll be the first to apologize if they come through, we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back