Dean is getting called out #THPCALLOUT

Since it's almost game time I am going to with Dean to win this match. Looking forward to following along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You chose wisely. We plan on putting on a good show for all who follow.

You chose wisely. We plan on putting on a good show for all who follow.

I have doubt it will be a good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught up on the last three pages. What a fun read.

Last edited:

Hole 8? Is that the par 3 back to the ocean? Into a 2 club wind the hole is a biotch when the winds are in off the Atlantic

This is going to be all sorts of entertaining.

I take ddec in this one. Figure it's his one win this year.

Hole 8? Is that the par 3 back to the ocean? Into a 2 club wind the hole is a biotch when the winds are in off the Atlantic

Conservatory, no. There is a tree shortish right of the green that I want to see cut down and burned however.

I must be thinking Ocean course

I must be thinking Ocean course

Just looked, you are correct. The 8th on the ocean is also a par 3, and it does face the Atlantic. That is gonna be really hard if the wind is out of the east.

It's a relatively short hole...I think I had to hit 4 or 5 iron at that green and came up short hahaha. Yeah Lee said I could hit from her tee next time....

It's a relatively short hole...I think I had to hit 4 or 5 iron at that green and came up short hahaha. Yeah Lee said I could hit from her tee next time....

Mrs T2Grn doesn't hold back any punches I see.

Shane, I don't think I like your odds here as much as I did when this bet started. That hat is going to mess with your wind skills.

Gotta go with Ddec...hes a proven winner that has one all kinds of matchups excluding morgan cups, bridgestone invitationals, bridgestone championships, anything vs scarnici, fantasy football....hmmm....still gotta go with dean cause hes less elderly

DDEC is going curb stomp the trap runner! But I'd love to be there for all the laughs! Should be a blast of a round

Im not sure the online score cards reflect it, but the Ocean Course recently reversed their front 9 and back 9. So the back 9 is now the front.

What day is today?

Today is the day someone eats their words!

Going to be a blast to follow. Have fun guys!

Stop editing CJ
I think I will sing some conway Twitty on the 1st tee

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If you're not singing Achy Breaky Heart through the entire round, you just don't love America enough.

These colors don't run, brother.

I am up and stretching I think my opponent is not handling jet lag very well

What's tee time?

I am up and stretching I think my opponent is not handling jet lag very well

Up and complaining is not stretching. So far the bed was to soft (which it is adjustable) the air conditioner is to loud/cold and the TV was to loud. Ah the life of a grouchy old man. Dean's going to make you have something to really complain about here in a few hours. Can't wait to see that floppy hat burned

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back