DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap. 45 at 3pm does me no good when the round ends at 11:30. Haha

Bring some vodkie and you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing it. I want to get this in just like everyone else, but not sure Saturday is the best deal for all. Next weekend, Saturday at least starts above freezing.
Updated forecast for Saturday is 45 and partly Sunny!

I'm not seeing it. I want to get this in just like everyone else, but not sure Saturday is the best deal for all. Next weekend, Saturday at least starts above freezing.
It was on NBCDFW when I posted that but it has changed. The big reason I don't want to wait till the last weekend for the passes is because our rain chances go up. This is current as of a couple hours ago for the 10 day outlook.
2030fb4af39eef4661574a628fbfe6bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We need to find someone to get us onto Shady Oaks.

My god that place.

Tell me about this Shady Oaks. I can probably get a foursome on sometime.

Tell me about this Shady Oaks. I can probably get a foursome on sometime.
Its Mr. Hogan's course, and it is incredible. Cookie and I got to play 13 or so with Nike. I'd kill to play it all.

I've got some stunning pics I need to upload.

Its Mr. Hogan's course, and it is incredible. Cookie and I got to play 13 or so with Nike. I'd kill to play it all.

i would LOVE to see the pictures.

I just read their membership application online. They are pretty serious.

I have a pretty good connection that can get me a tee time just about anywhere. I will put up an interest post once the season comes around and see if we can make this happen.

Holy Crap Saturday looks cold, I'll be the first to wuss out. Happy to play another other weekend (that's warmer) if rescheduled. If it were starting in the 40's and getting into the 50's I'm all in, too cold for these bones though at the current temps.

I just read their membership application online. They are pretty serious.

I have a pretty good connection that can get me a tee time just about anywhere. I will put up an interest post once the season comes around and see if we can make this happen.
Yep, it's eeeeeelite ooooold Texas money.

I bought a couple hats in the Pro shop, the Pro told me "we don't take that plastic here".

Its fantastic though.

I bought a couple hats in the Pro shop, the Pro told me "we don't take that plastic here".

Its fantastic though.

I want to see those pics almost as bad as I want to play. If a couple tee times pop up I will probably fly home

I want to see those pics almost as bad as I want to play. If a couple tee times pop up I will probably fly home
Probably??? I would club baby seals to tee off there. Lol

Its fantastic though.

It's such a great track with nice elevation changes. Our pro used to be the assistant so I've exercised his connections several times. Makes Colonial seem like a daily fee track.

Saturday has officially been cancelled for Cowboys.

Saturday has officially been cancelled for Cowboys.
Thanks Cookie. Now what? Try next weekend? Any thoughts guys? Next weekend, the weather looks much better.

Thanks Cookie. Now what? Try next weekend? Any thoughts guys? Next weekend, the weather looks much better.

My vote is maybe try and grab a time or 2 for Sunday around 11 or noon if that works for several of us.

Its fantastic though.

Who's membership # did you use? :angel:

Curious to hear from those out of town folks. We have at least 5, if I recall right, that were going to travel in for this. Would next weekend work for them. Don't want them to have to eat this deal.
If those that were going to travel in don't think they can get up here to use their deal, then I would consider Sunday.

Curious to hear from those out of town folks. We have at least 5, if I recall right, that were going to travel in for this. Would next weekend work for them. Don't want them to have to eat this deal.
If those that were going to travel in don't think they can get up here to use their deal, then I would consider Sunday.

I can be in next weekend. Wouldn't be an issue.

I'd obviously rather not eat it, but us northerners are the minority.

MikeG is definitely out and trying to sell his coupon.

Believe that Jman can make it.

My had and uncle are probables if warm enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back