DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be in next weekend. Wouldn't be an issue.

I'd obviously rather not eat it, but us northerners are the minority.

MikeG is definitely out and trying to sell his coupon.

Believe that Jman can make it.

My had and uncle are probables if warm enough.
I know the 28th was picked for e scenario that we are seeing. We wanted to have the opportunity to give everyone a chance to use their deal, if by chance the weather didn't cooperate.
Personally, I would like to push it back until next weekend. Having those that can travel in and getting the opportunity to still get in a round with them was the reason I really wanted to do the Cowboys deal.

Whats the weather look like for next weekend?

276a12bbe1ddea72f1e9baeeb28017a2.jpg

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

10:48AM
11:00AM

Let me know if definitely in. Can add another time as needed.

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7)
8)

Last edited:
This was the only weekend to work for me. Next weekend is not bueno as the following week is Spring Break for my girls and we are getting an early start on things.

you guys have fun and if I end up eating this one so be it. If anyone is interested let me know.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

Would that be SATURDAY, 3/7? Yes, I want to play. Thanks.

I will buy Mike's Cowboys for 3/8 if other people commit.

Next weekend won't work for me either, so I have a pass for sale as well. Was really hoping this would work out as I have been looking forward to teeing it up with you guys.
Another time for sure

Just picked up what you meant, used cashola.

Haha. Washington, Lincoln, Jackson, Franklin. Those dudes are members everywhere.

I'll buy somebody's spot at Cowboys for next Sunday.

#Cookie, I'm definitely in.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5)
6)
7)
8)
Cookie add me to the list!
MikeG let me know if I can send Paypal to the account you gave me the other day.

Most likely out for Sunday for Cowboys (can make Saturday 3/7 with enough interest), so if someone needs a pass, hit me up.

Cookie add me to the list!
MikeG let me know if I can send Paypal to the account you gave me the other day.

Same PayPal. Send me a PM with your email and I'll get the pass over to you.

So no takers for this Sunday to play? I still have a 11:45am time so if 1 wants to play I'll still go.

Let me know if I've missed anyone so far.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

10:48 AM
10:56 AM
11:00 AM

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7) Boyd (Cookies uncle)
8) NoLine
9) trueFX
10) trueFX friend
11) bigtex
12)

Last edited:
So no takers for this Sunday to play? I still have a 11:45am time so if 1 wants to play I'll still go.
Sorry Nate. Looking at the rain chance Sunday, and the chance to still play with those that can make it from out if town, I wanted that opportunity.

If I knew the weather was going to be good, I may be able to give that a go. Our company tourney is on Monday, but I may be getting out with some of my teammates the day before, but I won't know until closer to Sunday. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Sorry Nate. Looking at the rain chance Sunday, and the chance to still play with those that can make it from out if town, I wanted that opportunity.
No worries, I'm out of town next weekend so looking to see if any others with the pass want to play because they can't next weekend. I've got a few calls out to buddies about Sunday so if one bites I'll see who's selling their pass still.

No worries, I'm out of town next weekend so looking to see if any others with the pass want to play because they can't next weekend. I've got a few calls out to buddies about Sunday so if one bites I'll see who's selling their pass still.
Maybe Doc, Jank, and Mikeg can make it here for the day. That's a thought.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Kind of kills my original thoughts, wanting to tee it up with everyone. Would love to see everyone get the chance to get their round in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back