DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Below are the pairings for Sunday. Any changes need to be posted by tonight as I need to send this list to the course tomorrow morning. If you are on the list and unable to make it on Sunday you will still be responsible for the $53 green fee.

Stevens Park, Dallas
Sunday, 3/29
8AM

Group 1
1) Orange Hog
2) Dave Alvarado
3) cwmonroe87

Group 2
1) capt.dru
2) Nate
3) mpete

Group 3
1) Matthew
2) BigTex
3) afwcardinal
4) kapsularian

Group 4
1) txhacker34
2) GregDan
3) –CRW-

Group 5
1) nighthawk117a
2) #Cookie
3) spring182
4) staticline

Last edited:
So looking forward to this weekend. Between the THP event and this gathering, there is some seriously fun golf in store for this weekend in the DFW area.

So looking forward to this weekend. Between the THP event and this gathering, there is some seriously fun golf in store for this weekend in the DFW area.
Tell me about it!!!! The April gathering is getting so close and all this rain is going to have those courses in fantastic condition.

I do not think that we need to play before the East TX event. If we nail down a date and call and set up, I think that we would be good all the way up until May. Let me know some dates and I will call and verify.

If anyone else is interested, let me know dates you are available as well so I can see what we can do.

That is a pretty solid deal there. Let me look at my calendar as it's going to be a but tight leading up to the outing on April 11/12.

Had anyone noticed that we crossed the 10000 post count in this thread, in less than two years.
Not to bad.

Really excited to play with some of you guys on Sunday! I'm usually the loaner on the course so it will be a blast to be in a group of great guys.

Really excited to play with some of you guys on Sunday! I'm usually the loaner on the course so it will be a blast to be in a group of great guys.
Glad to see you sticking around to play Sunday. I think your going to really enjoy playing with this bunch. And at a really fun course. It will not be like your round Saturday at Cowboys, but it's a fun track.

I'm officially out for Sunday. Amanda got pulled for an 8a to 8p and I'd have to have my mom drive in an hour at 6am and get Lotte from her before she goes in while I leave at 3:30am. I just can't do it.

Plus, I don't want to jeapordize the weekend getaway down there that I have coming up.

I'm officially out for Sunday. Amanda got pulled for an 8a to 8p and I'd have to have my mom drive in an hour at 6am and get Lotte from her before she goes in while I leave at 3:30am. I just can't do it.

Plus, I don't want to jeapordize the weekend getaway down there that I have coming up.

You are going to be missed buddy! Family first though.

Very understandable Jman. Hate you're not going to be here, but we'll see you in a few weeks.

You are going to be missed buddy! Family first though.

Missing you and GregDan KILLS me, its why I've tried to make it work so long, but I just can't do it knowing its not the right thing to do to my mom or Lotte.

Parent life. LOL

Missing you and GregDan KILLS me, its why I've tried to make it work so long, but I just can't do it knowing its not the right thing to do to my mom or Lotte.

Parent life. LOL

Just means we will have to meet in Miami like we have talked about a hundred times.

Had anyone noticed that we crossed the 10000 post count in this thread, in less than two years.
Not to bad.

The great thing about that count is the every post was about DFW Golf.:banghead: :angel:

Or Texas Independence Day which in hindsight probably should have had it's own thread. #ItsABigDeal

:D
Nate! Excited about Sunday! Havent played a round with you since we played at Winstar all those years back!

Boooo! That sucks man. I understand though was really looking forward to riding around all day. another time soon it will have to be.

Nate! Excited about Sunday! Havent played a round with you since we played at Winstar all those years back!

No doubt! I'll be the guy out there playing the new :srixon: SpinSkin balls! Weather looks pretty incredible BTW, but that's for another thread I know. :D

Thank you for helping us keep it 50/50.
Nah, I keep my equipment posts in the equipment threads. :alien::angel::blob::banana:

Boooo! That sucks man. I understand though was really looking forward to riding around all day. another time soon it will have to be.

Sorry buddy, I fought it as long as I could. It really kills me that we NEVER get to play.

Sorry buddy, I fought it as long as I could. It really kills me that we NEVER get to play.

Family first my friend. I totally get that and many times I had to cancel trips because of my girls. It sucks but being a dad will always be #1 priority. we will get to play soon, promise.

Not to bad.
10000 posts! wtg guys, lets keep it up as being one of the largest active group threads on here"

Good lord, there are only 740 posts in the Houston thread and it started two months earlier than this thread (April vs June)! Apparently we are slacking just a tad.

I think we have a bigger group here and we have more get togethers, which actually brings them up this way and also in this thread. Great group down south and I hope its still growing.
But, we also have an amazing local group here. This is a group that I always look forward to teeing it up with, anybody and everybody from the crew.
Good lord, there are only 740 posts in the Houston thread and it started two months earlier than this thread (April vs June)! Apparently we are slacking just a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back