DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know me and Nate have soccer on Saturdays in the morning so afternoon would work best. Sunday I'm open except Memorial Day and Mother's Day.

Ok so here is what I have so far for Eldorado. Who else wants in? Big time, TBD, ...? Need some ideas for the best day also. I know we have Mothers Day and Memorial Day coming up so that may affect things. I am generally good on either Saturday or Sunday. I would guess mid to late morning would be the easiest to get, and afternoon is fine for me also.

BigTex
cwmonroe87
afwcardinal
#Cookie
kapsularian

I can play on the 17th or the 24th. I am tied up cooking ribs all day on the 16th.

I'm actually open for Memorial weekend but that's about it for May. June I'm open.

Ok so here is what I have so far for Eldorado. Who else wants in? Big time, TBD, ...? Need some ideas for the best day also. I know we have Mothers Day and Memorial Day coming up so that may affect things. I am generally good on either Saturday or Sunday. I would guess mid to late morning would be the easiest to get, and afternoon is fine for me also.

BigTex
cwmonroe87
afwcardinal
#Cookie
kapsularian
Pencil me in if theres room. This course and this crew...

Ok here is what we have so far for Eldorado. How does June 6 or 7 look?

BigTex
cwmonroe87
afwcardinal
#Cookie
kapsularian
Nate
ThreeBoysDad
niteowl63

Ok here is what we have so far for Eldorado. How does June 6 or 7 look?

BigTex
cwmonroe87
afwcardinal
#Cookie
kapsularian
Nate
ThreeBoysDad
niteowl63
My daughter is due June 12th so I may be a game time decision!

Right now, that sounds great. 6/6 or 6/7 works for me.

PVGA tournament this Saturday, sounds like fun.

On Saturday there will be a PVGA tournament with all playing from the RED tees. Tee times will begin at 8am on the River. Please call the Pro Shop no later than the close of business on Thursday to be included.

On Saturday there will be a PVGA tournament with all playing from the RED tees. Tee times will begin at 8am on the River. Please call the Pro Shop no later than the close of business on Thursday to be included.
Im most likely playing

I'm thinking of playing. Just want to check the weather. And hope I can find my swing before the weekend.

Is that a team event? If it is, I'm in.

I'm out. Gotta soccer tourney up in Lewisville. The scores on this event should be interesting.

I'm out. Gotta soccer tourney up in Lewisville. The scores on this event should be interesting.
I think many will be suprised that the scores on average arent crazy low!

I think many will be suprised that the scores on average arent crazy low!

Agree. My guess would be about 4-5 strokes better on average across the field. Red tees will bring additional hazards into play and still won't fix the issues that generally plague most of us weekend warriors...chipping it close and making putts.

Agree. My guess would be about 4-5 strokes better on average across the field. Red tees will bring additional hazards into play and still won't fix the issues that generally plague most of us weekend warriors...chipping it close and making putts.
Yep. Capt dru and i tested this last summer for a few rounds. Average score was the same as from our regular tees. It should cause most people to leave driver in the bag on many holes but they wont which will create problems.

Yep. Capt dru and i tested this last summer for a few rounds. Average score was the same as from our regular tees. It should cause most people to leave driver in the bag on many holes but they wont which will create problems.

Case in point, played the WFCC a few weeks back, took out the driver on a 265 yard par 4, drove it pin high, 5 yards off the green, bladed the chip, 3 putt...

I'm signed up for this Saturday and hoping to play the team event next Saturday morning at Meadowbrook.

I'm signed up for this Saturday and hoping to play the team event next Saturday morning at Meadowbrook.
I tried to get signed up today, but no luck. Could never get through. Will try and get hold if Judy in the morning.
Ad for next weekend, that sounds like fun. I thought that event was also this weekend. I just might be good for that one.

What is this team event? I dont see it on the calendar

I'm in for Saturday. Playing from the reds may be the only way for me to play the course right now. Irons from every tee box.

It's an event at Meadowbrook. I don't know exactly what it is, but I remember it sounded fun.

I saw it on their bulletin board at MB. 2 man team event on 5/16. I can't see it anywhere online though, etc - I need to get added to their email distribution.

I saw it on their bulletin board at MB. 2 man team event on 5/16. I can't see it anywhere online though, etc - I need to get added to their email distribution.
After playing out there last week, this sounds like fun. Will have to see if it's doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back