DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested already. Just tell me when and where and I'll sign up.
Quoting this again because things are being finalized shortly.

If it goes how it's been proposed by us, then it will blow minds.
THP is buying the old Adams offices in Plano & releasing your own club line.

THP is buying the old Adams offices in Plano & releasing your own club line.
THP would explode if that happened lol

I really don't like to play where I have to pack my gun

I thought y'all did that as soon as you rolled out of bed in the morning.

I haven't played it since the flood but I'm sure it's in good shape.

Played it a couple weeks ago in the Grapevine Chamber of Commerce tourney, course is in great shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are the thoughts from Taylor and Nate as to what this event entails? I'm curious as I have no idea....

dj, cwmonroe, afw: I'm down for playing Grapevine on Sunday (Saturday is looking pretty rainy) if anyone can grab an AM tee time. Not sure how they typically do tee times but the options online are very very few.

So what are the thoughts from Taylor and Nate as to what this event entails? I'm curious as I have no idea....

dj, cwmonroe, afw: I'm down for playing Grapevine on Sunday (Saturday is looking pretty rainy) if anyone can grab an AM tee time. Not sure how they typically do tee times but the options online are very very few.

If you have no idea then I really have no idea. Ha!

My "reach" guess was with an OEM we've really never had an event with before.

If you have no idea then I really have no idea. Ha!

My "reach" guess was with an OEM we've really never had an event with before.

Much to the surprise of many, outside of 441, JB, and GG.......staff learns of these events when everyone else does.

With that said, OEM's here that I know of are UST Mamiya, Nike, and Hogan. So your reach is Nike or Hogan? I can get down with both of those...

I was guessing Nike. They are releasing new stuff so figured maybe something involving them, but who knows haha

Much to the surprise of many, outside of 441, JB, and GG.......staff learns of these events when everyone else does.

With that said, OEM's here that I know of are UST Mamiya, Nike, and Hogan. So your reach is Nike or Hogan? I can get down with both of those...

Oh I know you guys don't. We've had discussions about that on the course where I've Q&A'd you about something and you were making guesses like I was. You have to protect the surprises!! (JB/GG that is!)

I'm just excited that THP is looking to head back to our state for some fun!

Agree wholeheartedly. Just excited to see an event returning to this grand state in 2016....and from the sounds of it, it will be something pretty damn cool.

Looking forward to the unveiling.

Finally getting to head out in a few minutes for my first tourney. Par max scramble, so things will move quickly, but hopeful that at least one of my shots will be counted. ;)

You got a small taste in Cali, but that was more of an equipment trip than a planning trip. Good stuff though.

I was guessing Nike. They are releasing new stuff so figured maybe something involving them, but who knows haha
\

I can say now, its not something with Nike. They got a really cool idea thrown their way, for THPers, but are going to focus solely on the professional athlete. I know that is shocking to many. They will be in Club Clash however. Which is going to be epic.

Oh I know you guys don't. We've had discussions about that on the course where I've Q&A'd you about something and you were making guesses like I was. You have to protect the surprises!! (JB/GG that is!)

I'm just excited that THP is looking to head back to our state for some fun!

Agree wholeheartedly. Just excited to see an event returning to this grand state in 2016....and from the sounds of it, it will be something pretty damn cool.

Did I say it was a THP Event? Might even be something TOTALLY different than that.
Ya know, we are full of surprises, but since I am seeing a couple of Texans this weekend, maybe I give them a teaser or two. :D

this weekend i will be out of town and the following i will have family in town so im open for sunday 11/8.
when i played there i booked through golf now (hot deal) but played in the afternoon.
i see that walking 18 holes in the morning will be $35.
if that date works with the group i will call and reserve a early morning tee time for us.

I would be up for Grapevine on Sunday.

Anyone interested in the Idealgolfer deal at Frisco Lakes for $29?

You got a small taste in Cali, but that was more of an equipment trip than a planning trip. Good stuff though.

\

I can say now, its not something with Nike. They got a really cool idea thrown their way, for THPers, but are going to focus solely on the professional athlete. I know that is shocking to many. They will be in Club Clash however. Which is going to be epic.

Did I say it was a THP Event? Might even be something TOTALLY different than that.
Ya know, we are full of surprises, but since I am seeing a couple of Texans this weekend, maybe I give them a teaser or two. :D
I think JB is just planning to come to a Cowboy playoff game or watch them play in the Super Bowl at a watch party at Jerry World. :curl-lip:

I would have to check with Sunday. A option with Grapevine is they always have a 9 hole course open for walk ons and you do not need a tee time. The times I have walked on I played the open 9 and either replayed it or they let me switch to another 9 that had a opening.

I think JB is just planning to come to a Cowboy playoff game or watch them play in the Super Bowl at a watch party at Jerry World. :curl-lip:

While we plan a lot in the future, sadly I cannot go back in time and watch when that team was relevant in terms of the Super Bowl.

As for playing Sunday, not sure I'm available this weekend. Need to wait a few more days before I can make the call. Have some family issues that we're waiting to get info on.
If all goes well, I'm game for hitting up Grapevine.
Don't let me slow you all up on getting a foursome together. I just won't know anything until late in the week.

\

I'm looking forward to following this weekends event and hearing what our Texas brothers have to say about the Cleveland gear, but this last statement just perked me up a bit.

this weekend i will be out of town and the following i will have family in town so im open for sunday 11/8.
when i played there i booked through golf now (hot deal) but played in the afternoon.
i see that walking 18 holes in the morning will be $35.
if that date works with the group i will call and reserve a early morning tee time for us.

I will be out of town the weekend of 11/8 but I'm sure some others will jump in!

I would have to check with Sunday. A option with Grapevine is they always have a 9 hole course open for walk ons and you do not need a tee time. The times I have walked on I played the open 9 and either replayed it or they let me switch to another 9 that had a opening.

so they have 27 holes out there?

I will be out of town the weekend of 11/8 but I'm sure some others will jump in!
if yall dont go out this sunday but decide to go with next sunday i may be able to sneak away for 4 hours for a "BUSINESS MEETING" lol
#COOKIE jusr bring some swing lube cause you can always drink after midnight #classic lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back