DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you guys play the Bridgestone E6, PGA Superstore in Frisco has a dozen for $19.99. They have a USA logo on them, but they are new.

Went to the Fair yesterday mrning then went and played the Golf Club of Dallas (old Oak Cliff CC) I can see a lot of potential in the track. Good lay out. Course wasnt in the best of shape. Especially the tee boxes. Greens rolled fairly well. I cant complain too much it was only 25 bucks to go out with cart. I also didnt play very well.I couldnt hit a fairway to save my life.

I never even heard of that course but can't beat cheap golf.

Looks like a few of us are going to signup for the Grapevine MGA group for 2016....info is here for 2015 to get an idea of how they work if anyone is interested: http://www.grapevinega.com/

Looks like a few of us are going to signup for the Grapevine MGA group for 2016....info is here for 2015 to get an idea of how they work if anyone is interested: http://www.grapevinega.com/
Thanks for posting the link. Wish I could think about this, but can't even look at this right now. Don't even know which state I'll be playing golf in next year.

Thanks for posting the link. Wish I could think about this, but can't even look at this right now. Don't even know which state I'll be playing golf in next year.

Somehow someway I'm holding out hope.

I never even heard of that course but can't beat cheap golf.
Daughter played a tournament down there this spring. It's in the Redbird area of town. It's an ok track, with a couple of quirky holes. Can't say it would be high on my list of places to play, but ok.

Daughter played a tournament down there this spring. It's in the Redbird area of town. It's an ok track, with a couple of quirky holes. Can't say it would be high on my list of places to play, but ok.
I really don't like to play where I have to pack my gun

How does this work? You pay to sign up then you pay to play in the tournaments plus the green fees right?

Hey Texans....There will be some news involving THP & some very cool Texas things coming up in 2016.

Quoting this again because things are being finalized shortly.

Looking forward to finding out more about this!

Im ready to hear more about it. I'm so excited about it I was talking about it today and I'm sure it's going to be better than I imagine.

We should play grapevine gc for our next foursome outing
I haven't played it since the flood but I'm sure it's in good shape.

Interesting.......finalized sort of interesting. Who could you possibly be finalizing something with down in this area??? Shaft event??? OEM event??? THP event??? Jerry Jones event???

I haven't played it since the flood but I'm sure it's in good shape.

I played there in June and it was in great shape.
Hopefully afwcardnial and #cookie will chime in so we can finalize it.

Interesting.......finalized sort of interesting. Who could you possibly be finalizing something with down in this area??? Shaft event??? OEM event??? THP event??? Jerry Jones event???

It's not a jerry jones event. I do t think a THP face lift event would go over well.

I am very interested to see whom it might involve. I have an idea but I'm sure JB and Morgan will blow everyone's minds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very interested to see whom it might involve. I have an idea but I'm sure JB and Morgan will blow everyone's minds

I have an "outside of the box" idea too but it would be reaching I think. But who knows.......

If it goes how it's been proposed by us, then it will blow minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back