DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you guys never played on Fridays when I was off on Fridays?
#Iwanttoplay but can't, BECAUSE I WORK ON FRIDAYS.
Phillip (TBD) and I are playing Wildhorse this Friday at 9AM if 2 of you are interested in try to keep up!

You boys have fun. It looks like its going to be beautiful out Friday. Pushing 80°. Better wear shorts.

Anyone interested in teaming up with me on Saturday?

We have the last PVGA tournament on Saturday for the year. It is a member/guest two-person scramble on the River with tee times beginning at 9am. Let’s get a guest and invite them to play to be a part of the association. If you do not have a partner, call the shop and we can try to pair you up with someone. Call no later than 5pm on Thursday to sign up.

Still looking for a partner who wants to win a tourney on Saturday.

Put me in, Coach!

Will they let it be member/member?

mpete also has some interest I think.

Last time we teamed up we rolled the competition! :)

Will they let it be member/member?

mpete also has some interest I think.

Last time we teamed up we rolled the competition! :)

I think that if you can't find a guest, you can play with a member. My guest "no-go'ed" me yesterday

I think that if you can't find a guest, you can play with a member. My guest "no-go'ed" me yesterday

Gotcha, sorry someone bailed on you. I'm keeping an eye on this rain coming in...make the call tomorrow?

Gotcha, sorry someone bailed on you. I'm keeping an eye on this rain coming in...make the call tomorrow?

Sounds good.

Phillip (TBD) and I are playing Wildhorse this Friday at 9AM if 2 of you are interested in try to keep up!
Wish I could get out with you boys. Supposed to be 79 on Friday.

See you boys tomorrow (cookie/TBD)

9AM at Wildhorse

Yeppers, I shall be there. Likely get there by 7:45 or 8 for a little driver shaft testing.

Yeppers, I shall be there. Likely get there by 7:45 or 8 for a little driver shaft testing.

I'll be there too. Mom is doing kiddo dropoff so I have pick up in the afternoon. Am a bit rusty already.

Gents - did the Honors Club in Carrollton shut down? I drove by yesterday on the way to a meeting and the course looked to be dug up. Not sure if it was to make way for homes or if a renovation is going on, though DA Weibring only redid it about a decade or so ago so I'm wondering if its adios.

I haven't heard anything about the Honors Club. Not sure what's going on over there.

I haven't heard anything about the Honors Club. Not sure what's going on over there.

Thanks Eddie - I only played it once, had a good time there.

There is a bunch of golf in that area, Bent Tree being just across the Tollway, may be too much competition.

Played Bent Tree a few times many years ago. Enjoyed that course. Don't think I ever got the chance to play the Honors.

Unfreaking believable.
Just when the elbow starts feeling better, I hurt my hand.
Sitting in the Care Now getting stitches on my left thumb. Looks like I will be staying away from the clubs again.
I would post a picture, but I thought I should do it in a spoiler, but don't see that option from my phone.
This is not going to feel good tomorrow.

The Texas karma Gods got pissed that your leaving her for Miami.

Maybe move around in a big bubble for a few weeks??

The Texas karma Gods got pissed that your leaving her for Miami.

Maybe move around in a big bubble for a few weeks??
Moving wasn't my choice.

Getting all taped up now. Really ready to go home.

e09e6cbf6f4987ef857275f6aa5b8e20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back