I could handle that car.

Thursday, 12/24
10:22AM, $26 including cart
Prairie Lakes

1) Cookie
2) djcoolaid1914
3) filled
4) filled

I can walk, Los Rios called and someone returned my rangefinder.

I can walk, Los Rios called and someone returned my rangefinder.

Glad it got returned!

Price is likely very near the same. We will make it work either way.

There are so some decent people around. Glad you got it back.

I had a feeling it would be returned (low battery at the time and had tape over the battery latch)
Told my buddy if it was a newer Bushnell it would be good as gone.
I'm happy none the less, my back 9 I found out how dependent I am on knowing my exact yardages.

So I'm playing with Gene today at Whitestone and this happens to him----really it did
75f5091615004d7ae11b0fb316dfce96.jpg
Stuck in the tree? Tell him not to hit it there next time.

That's a stroke penalty if he touched it........he should have played it from where it lied.

I think Sergio showed how to play that shot with a backhand a few years ago. Of course, it may be a little difficult to climb that tree and pull it off. But would be fun to watch him try.

BTW, nice being to play in shorts on the first day of winter.

I admire you Cookie......you are trying like no other state/area rep!

I may be looking to play next week sometime. Weather is looking like 50's but off all week. If the wind is low then might be ok. Just throwing it out there.

I admire you Cookie......you are trying like no other state/area rep!
Dont throw us under the bus anymore Nate. Lol. We got more than enough guys to field a team.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dont throw us under the bus anymore Nate. Lol. We got more than enough guys to field a team.

Not throwing anyone under the bus but with everyone's schedules now it's a little harder to predict who's available and who's not......me included.

I know. Just giving you a hard time. Its hard to plan something without any details yet.

I know. Just giving you a hard time. Its hard to plan something without any details yet.

I know bro....I've got 2 summer vacations already on the calendar with a 3rd in the makes. I'm not even 100% if we were selected and the dates conflict.

I know bro....I've got 2 summer vacations already on the calendar with a 3rd in the makes. I'm not even 100% if we were selected and the dates conflict.
The only thing i have pending for me, is a hunting trip to Wyoming in Sept, Oct, or Nov. It just depends on what date I get selected for the hunt. I will forego my weekly summer fishing trip to play in the RR, if I am lucky enough to get selected for that. This year has been tough for me to get out and play, but hopefully that will change next year. Still adjusting to the married life. Lol. I already paid for my AC membership already, so dont count me out for anything yet. Going to try and do at least 2 events this year.

I may be looking to play next week sometime. Weather is looking like 50's but off all week. If the wind is low then might be ok. Just throwing it out there.

Definitely interested in we can dodge this crazy incoming weather.

I am not sure I will get to play between now and when I leave unfortunately. We will just have to see

Yea, I'm in a wait and see mode but you never know. We'll talk next week and see.
I may jump into this conversation next week myself. Need to see how next week looks when we get a little closer.

I am in for that. Off all next week. Not looking good weather wise this weekend, but hopefully it will clear up for the week.

Thursday, 12/24
10:22AM, $26 including cart
Prairie Lakes

1) Cookie
2) djcoolaid1914
3) Cord (Cookie's BIL)
4) filled

Charles: you still in for tomorrow? I'll likely arrive by 9:45 to hit the range for a few. The 4th spot is still up in the air, waiting to hear back from someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back