DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Chris. Great to hear that your wife is alright though.

Damn Chris, good to hear your wife is alright.

Dang Chris, glad she's ok! 3 times??!! WTF! No kiddos in the car I'm guessing? That is scary. I'd be front and center at church next week come Sunday!

Great day with BigTex today at a great course. Weather was perfect and we got to play with a guy retired from the NFL who played with St Louis. Think we played just about 4 hrs. which was great.

Mikeg/TBD.....we need to start eyeing the weather so we can play and use our TPC vouchers. Maybe plan it so we can play Cowboys (vouchers for that too) the next day.

What better way to start the 2015 golf year!!!

I had a great time playing with everyone today.

Chris glad to hear your wife was able to walk away from that accident. I will keep her in my prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.

Glad your wife wasn't hurt in that accident cow, that is very scary and crazy.

So jealous you guys are still getting out and playing outside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, scary stuff. Thank god she's ok.

Also thank God some Angels were with my wife tonight. I took my wife's car today because she was hanging out with her mom all day and she went to run down the street in my car when a lady ran a red light and hit her broadside causing her to roll the car 3 times. She's already pretty sore but walked away with a couple of scratches. The crappy part was Ive had that car for years and was completely paid off and never had to worry about it not being reliable. Material things can be replaced and I just think god she was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCARY!!! Glad to hear that she is okay.

Looking to play Friday afternoon if anyone is interested. Sunny and 66!

Friday is djcoolaid's (Charles) birthday and he was asking about playing on Friday. I'm out due to work..

Thanks everyone! My wife is feeling pretty bad today so we decided to go to the ER. She's experiencing shorts of breath and and abdominal pain. Hopefully everything checks out alright.

Thanks everyone! My wife is feeling pretty bad today so we decided to go to the ER. She's experiencing shorts of breath and and abdominal pain. Hopefully everything checks out alright.

Thinking about you guys man, was hoping not to hear that she was feeling worse today.

Hope all is ok Chris. After tumbling 3 times I can't believe they didn't take her in right there to check her out.

That was quite a tumble, hopefully you get good news from the doc! We'll be thinking about you guys.

How everything is alright Chris.

Hope evrything comes out ok, Chris.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I might be

Friday is djcoolaid's (Charles) birthday and he was asking about playing on Friday. I'm out due to work..

My birthday is Thursday (jan 7) I got my days confused after that comeback you and mpete put on us lol

I impressed with that car. Looks to be in pretty good shape overall after rolling 3 times. Speaks highly of the design.

Chickasaw looks really good. Top 3 public in Oklahoma and very affordable at $45 which is good all day (would have to pay for cart again if playing more than 18).

As of now next Saturday looks doable weather wise. Check again on Tuesday and make the call?

Eddie? Dru?

Maybe target like 11AM for tee time? Would give time to travel in not too early and hit the range.
Had to check a couple of things, but I am good to go for this, if it is still happening. Just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back