Disney+ Streaming Service

Giving this one a bit of a nudge..

Is Disney+ worth it, if even only for a couple months? I know a lot of Marvel and Star Wars on there, anything else worth checking out?
Not to me, but I got it for a month to watch season 2 of Mandalorian and the Marvel movies @jdtox shamed me about😀😀

Me and a friend of mine go halves on an annual pass for this.

You can set up several separate profiles so can in theory split it between a few of you. Not ethically the soundest (neither are Disney) but certainly the cheapest.

Oh and Free Guy is on there now. Great film.

Me and a friend of mine go halves on an annual pass for this.

You can set up several separate profiles so can in theory split it between a few of you. Not ethically the soundest (neither are Disney) but certainly the cheapest.
Yeah I did some reading on account sharing and how it's relatively loose. It's interesting as some streaming services like YouTube have a 'home location' you have to basically check into from time to time in order to maintain your connection.

Yeah I did some reading on account sharing and how it's relatively loose. It's interesting as some streaming services like YouTube have a 'home location' you have to basically check into from time to time in order to maintain your connection.
We're into our 2nd year doing it with zero issues.

Who is watching The Book of Boba Fett?

Me. I like it going deep into lore. Definitely not for everyone.

I’ve tried and it’s not doing anything for me.

I enjoyed Encanto better than Fett.

I’ve tried and it’s not doing anything for me.

I enjoyed Encanto better than Fett.
Me too. Encanto has been on repeat here.

Fett has fallen flat for me. As much as I loved The Mandalorian, I kind of wish Boba Fett had not crawled out of the Sarlacc Pit.

Me too. Encanto has been on repeat here.

Fett has fallen flat for me. As much as I loved The Mandalorian, I kind of wish Boba Fett had not crawled out of thr
They should have just named it Sand People.

as far as Encanto I can’t wait well hope they make an Encanto 2

We are loving Encanto!

Actually canceled my Disney+ yesterday.
After Mandalorian, I just wasn't finding anything I liked on there to keep the service.

It feels like Boba is headed in the right direction after this week's episode.

I just saw a trailer for Disney+ 2022 and it looks great with some of the new series

It feels like Boba is headed in the right direction after this week's episode.

I just saw a trailer for Disney+ 2022 and it looks great with some of the new series
I like that I just received Disney+ is now part of my Hulu bundle and I can cancel my current subscription.

Looking forward to what is in store and hope there isn’t a Genie plus option coming.

Me. I like it going deep into lore. Definitely not for everyone.
The pacing of Boba Fett feels off when compared to The Mandalorian. I’m not sure why, they need to get it together before Obiwan…

After Mandalorian, I just wasn't finding anything I liked on there to keep the service.
Canceled before Obiwan?

D7117365-7CC9-46C3-8C41-71D9804EBA8A.gif

I have been, it’s amazing. Not as good as Mandalorian, but that’s a tall order.

Just canceled mine as well, realizing I had not used it in quite some time.

Will probably re-up at some point to watch everything I want to watch again hahaha

I have been, it’s amazing. Not as good as Mandalorian, but that’s a tall order.
I know what I’m about to say is going to get flamed, but the Mavel & Star Wars shows have fallen flat on Disney +, except for the Mandalorian.

Wanda Vision- Good, but not for everyone
Falcon & Winter Solider- Ok, but the storyline fell flat (due to a weak villain), and Bucky becomes Cap if Steve Rodgers isn’t available in my head cannon.
Loki- Ok, but the main character took a backseat too often.
What If?- Meh, some of the episodes were decent but not all of them.
Hawkeye- Meh, Welcome to The Kate Bishop show + Black Widow sequel.
Book of Boba Fett- Not done but, feels off.

I know what I’m about to say is going to get flamed, but the Mavel & Star Wars shows have fallen flat on Disney +, except for the Mandalorian.

Wanda Vision- Good, but not for everyone
Falcon & Winter Solider- Ok, but the storyline fell flat (due to a weak villain), and Bucky becomes Cap if Steve Rodgers isn’t available in my head cannon.
Loki- Ok, but the main character took a backseat too often.
What If?- Meh, some of the episodes were decent but not all of them.
Hawkeye- Meh, Welcome to The Kate Bishop show + Black Widow sequel.
Book of Boba Fett- Not done but, feels off.
I actually agree with that completely, which is why I canceled.

Did you ever end up finishing all the Marvel movies last year on your travel spree?

3A31EA0A-3DCF-4C0C-81AD-A0C299B1AA70.jpeg
You will sign back up for this… I’m so excited, but they will probably not be able to meet expectations.

And another thing (not really show related), but why wait so long to give us stuff with awesome source material?

No one cares about the Eternals (worst Marvel Movie ever) & The Marvels. Why take a deep dive into those characters in the MCU, when Dr. Doom is just sitting there waiting?

Back