Disney+ Streaming Service

The return of Gordon Bombay! Yeah boy!

Lion King (recent one) added yesterday.

The return of Gordon Bombay! Yeah boy!
Maybe it's just my nostalgia kicking in, but it got me quite excited!

My kids are past the Disney age now. This would have been a game changer for my household 10 years ago.

The wife did, one year $4 per month.

Speaking of the Mighty Ducks, Goldberg recently got busted for burglary and meth charges, I imagine he won’t be joining Gordon Bombay in the next movie.

Speaking of the Mighty Ducks, Goldberg recently got busted for burglary and meth charges, I imagine he won’t be joining Gordon Bombay in the next movie.
Ya don’t think. Unless there is a scared straight scene.

hahaha it's perfect for the Mighty Ducks. Total comeback story.

I've been going through the Marvel movies along the Marvel Universe timeline.

I'd only ever been an infrequent comic book reader as a kid, never qualified as a fan. So while every movie had previously entertained me, liked them very much actually, I couldn't summon enough interest for any desire to follow the common theme and intertwining storylines. In the haphazard, mixed up previous order that I'd watched them all, I mean.

I'd get some references, know some were meant to be gotten but wouldn't totally, etc. I mean, I knew the overall deal due to the last few movies but how we got there, although vaguely familiar, wasn't entirely clear to me.

Viewing them along the timeline sure makes it so easy to follow. LOL... it really isn't that hard, pretty obvious to me now. But the nuances introduced to each character and how revelations may unearth past details or events or even just tie into conversations in subsequent movies, is cool stuff. It's like one very long, and very splintered, saga.

So far, the Incredible Hulk (not even sure if Disney owns the rights) and Spiderman: Homecoming are the only two not available on Disney+. I think Ant-Man 2 isn't either, not sure what else.

But it's been pretty darn cool for this very casual fan to immerse more deeply. With a clearer understanding, I'm enjoying every movie much more than I did when I first saw them. Way more.

Ah how the mighty have fallen

mighty-ducks-actor-shaun-weiss-goldberg-was-arrested-again-for-burglary-while-on-methamphetamine-dont-do-meth-kids-nhl-trade-rumors-highlights-recap-hockey.jpg

I've been going through the Marvel movies along the Marvel Universe timeline.

I'd only ever been an infrequent comic book reader as a kid, never qualified as a fan. So while every movie had previously entertained me, liked them very much actually, I couldn't summon enough interest for any desire to follow the common theme and intertwining storylines. In the haphazard, mixed up previous order that I'd watched them all, I mean.

I'd get some references, know some were meant to be gotten but wouldn't totally, etc. I mean, I knew the overall deal due to the last few movies but how we got there, although vaguely familiar, wasn't entirely clear to me.

Viewing them along the timeline sure makes it so easy to follow. LOL... it really isn't that hard, pretty obvious to me now. But the nuances introduced to each character and how revelations may unearth past details or events or even just tie into conversations in subsequent movies, is cool stuff. It's like one very long, and very splintered, saga.

So far, the Incredible Hulk (not even sure if Disney owns the rights) and Spiderman: Homecoming are the only two not available on Disney+. I think Ant-Man 2 isn't either, not sure what else.

But it's been pretty darn cool for this very casual fan to immerse more deeply. With a clearer understanding, I'm enjoying every movie much more than I did when I first saw them. Way more.

That was the first thing I did. I found a viewing order and watched them all start to finish. It really does make a much more cohesive story.

Wonder if he can still triple deke..

Oh yeah Rise of Skywalker is hitting Disney+ on May 4th! Better get caught up on watching all the episodes in sequence.

Oh yeah Rise of Skywalker is hitting Disney+ on May 4th! Better get caught up on watching all the episodes in sequence.
Are you watching the new season of the Clone Wars?

Looking forward to this one! I'm caught up and waiting.

What is the order one should follow?

also checking out Miracle since I saw an ad and was never a big hockey fan outside of Mighty Ducks!

Are you watching the new season of the Clone Wars?
I haven’t watched any of the Clone War series & need to start doing that.
What is the order one should follow?

also checking out Miracle since I saw an ad and was never a big hockey fan outside of Mighty Ducks!
Well since I’ve seen them all I’ve watched in various orders. Growing up I started with the way they were released. Now going back and just watching starting with Episode 1 and so forth.

I think somewhere folks have listed their opinion‘s on order & such.

I haven’t watched any of the Clone War series & need to start doing that.
Well since I’ve seen them all I’ve watched in various orders. Growing up I started with the way they were released. Now going back and just watching starting with Episode 1 and so forth.

I think somewhere folks have listed their opinion‘s on order & such.
ok i have done the beginning to end - where does rise of skywalker go? what about solo (worth watching?)

Also just forgot about the Mandalorian that I have to continue watching.

I am getting tired of streaming... haha.

Back