Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Congrats, boys. Jed and Hammer win the event and Jed dominates the live coverage as well. Well done!

Congrats on the win Jed and Hammer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Midgets

How'd we finish boys?

Tried for you man, cut the deficit to 4. 8 shot lead with two thoroughbreds playing well makes it tough. I'm happy with 2nd though, one more day and we would have made it interesting haha

Tried for you man, cut the deficit to 4. 8 shot lead with two thoroughbreds playing well makes it tough. I'm happy with 2nd though, one more day and we would have made it interesting haha

2nd is solid, you boys played well!

Gave us a solid sweat. Good round

Great playing Jed and Hammer! That first day score is no joke, wow!

Congrats Jed and Hammer!

Congrats guys!

Gave us a solid sweat. Good round

You too man, that first day was really impressive and made it a tough hill to climb.

Congrats to the champs! Welcome to the HoF!

Waiting for the shuttle to get to the magic kingdom to take the monorail over the Epcot to drink around the world and have some food.

Had a blast this weekend. Big thanks to THP for putting this on. Sure MikeDean, JB and Morgan make this happen but the friends you meet and see again make these events awesome. Glad to see some familiar faces and some new ones.

Here's to 2016!

Waiting for the shuttle to get to the magic kingdom to take the monorail over the Epcot to drink around the world and have some food.

Drink around the world is a lot of fun. Which side you starting with? Tequila in Mexico can get you going quick!

What a great weekend! Awesome time on the course with v.man and Jim54 along with my partner jaysfan. Yesterday with mward and manlai. I couldn't have asked for better playing partners. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Nice meeting new faves and some friends from past. Thank you JB, Morgan and mikedean for organizing an amazing time!

Drink around the world is a lot of fun. Which side you starting with? Tequila in Mexico can get you going quick!

Not sure yet, whatever country I see first that has alcohol. The concierge and golf4life recommended Mexico so maybe there. JB recommended getting a card and putting cash on it for the food and stuff so I might try that first.

Congrats guys! good solid playing from you guys.

Tied 2nd today just 1 day too late

Not sure yet, whatever country I see first that has alcohol. The concierge and golf4life recommended Mexico so maybe there. JB recommended getting a card and putting cash on it for the food and stuff so I might try that first.
Get a Viking coffee in Norway.

What a fun time I had, with the exception of snapping my shaft (Disney uses defective tee markers) I had an incredible time. Watching Jdtox drive was so much fun to watch, he hits his hybrid better than I hit my driver. I wish we could of finished under par today but we just left too many strokes out there again today. I have to say that I absolutely loved the format, it made for a lot of fun. JB, Morgan and Mike you guys did such an amazing job on this so thank you all so much. Also if it's possible could someone get me more of the prime rib and bread pudding from last night.

I also want to give a big congratulations to Hammer and Jed, you guys played awesome.

Congrats guys!

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Great time today! Chilling by the pool post round. Good golf played by HBirdman, wubears71 and Girardcorp today. Would tee it up with any of them again, hope everyone had a lot of fun today! Congrats Jhoefer and Hammer on a well deserved win!!

Last edited:
Congratulations guys...been great to follow along

Last edited:
Back