Distance Measuring Devices

Yes, a Bushnell V3. Best device I've used and it's instrumental in my scoring. Would only upgrade for the Tour X.

Love my GB PT4. Great device.

I have an older GPS watch, as well as a Bushnell rangefinder.

The watch never worked out for me, but the rangefinder gets used every round.

My first rangefinder was a SonoCaddie, which I used about 5 years. It was a great buy at the time bc it could hold 30 courses at a time, and you could trade out courses as needed by sync-ing to a computer. And there was no annual fee. It eventually died, and despite trying different batteries I couldn't get it to work anymore.
I bought a Garmin for about half the price. It is much more accurate, doesn't require downloads or upgrades, and there is no annual fee. I prefer rangefinders bc they show distances to various points on the course. And my hands aren't steady enough for a laser finder, LOL.

I use a Leupold GX1 rangefinder, I have had it for years and cannot wear it out. I also have a Garmin G8 that I won, I use it whenever I am playing a course I am not familiar with or one that has several blind shots.

I use a rangefinder or GolfShot GPS app on my phone. Both work well.

I use the Bushnell Tour X and it is perfection.

A Bushnell Tour V3. It's been a big help because I play often in courses I'm not familiar with.

yes, a watch. I get pissed when I forget it...

Bushnell range finder, and I'm not sure how I'd ever play again without one. So quick, so useful, I love it.

I have an older Skycaddie 2.5 and a new Bushnell neo xs watch.I have gotten used to the watch and use it all the time.

I just use a GPS app on my phone right now, it works pretty well and keeps stats for me. I'll probably end up buying a designated GPS device over the winter. The course I normally play is hard to use a laser on, quite a few of the holes with doglegs and a lot of slope. I'm not really at a point in my game where my yardage for each club is all that consistent so knowing the exact yardage of the pin doesn't do me a lot of good right now, most of the time I just go for the middle and hope it hits the green.

I'm two seasons into using a Bushnell V3 and I cannot imagine going back. Such a difference knowing exact distances to the flags than just having general numbers.

I use a Bushnell Tour V2 with slope 99% of the time

Also carry a Bushnell Xcg+ GPS for blind holes, calculating layup distances, and measuring drives.

Both have their advantages but much prefer the laser.

Yup, love my GPs, hate playing without one.

Wish more courses were able to have GPS on the cart..wonder if time of play would improve

Bushnell v3...jonesing for a tour x...have an sgx somewhere that wasn't used this year.
Tried a few phone ones here and there but never worked out with slow yardage updates and spotty gps signal in some spots

I have used my gps on my phone it seems to work pretty well.

Two. Bushnell Neo XS watch and Sureshot Rangefinder. Rangefinder inside about 120, anything over that the watch is used for general distance to help with the feel of the shot.

occasionally use leupold pinseeker....

I've got a Bushnell Tour X and absolutely love it. I've largely stopped using GPS since putting it in the bag.

Yes, laser range finder and would be lost without it.

Had one of the original SkyCaddie 2.0 devices so been using GPS for a while but now use the SonoCaddie app. Would LOVE to have a laser rangefinder to compliment the GPS but can't justify the cost.

I have a watch and laser, use a combo of both most every round.

Back