DJ’s Children - Golf or Hockey?

Those kids won't play hockey. It's too difficult a sport and statistically almost impossible to make it to the pro level and make great money.

Golf makes sense. It's easier and they could make mone from an early age to well into their 70's. DJ's career would be easier to attain if they pursue it. Not a chance to come anywhere near Wayne's career.

Those kids won't play hockey. It's too difficult a sport and statistically almost impossible to make it to the pro level and make great money.

Golf makes sense. It's easier and they could make mone from an early age to well into their 70's. DJ's career would be easier to attain if they pursue it. Not a chance to come anywhere near Wayne's career.
There are 903 NHL Hockey Players
There are less than 150 PGA Tour players

Even if you added up the other tours, the path would be similar at best.

I'd lean towards golf because location and can play year round plus daddy plays it really well

I would think golf between the 2 but probably neither. Unless they have the drive to compete DJ got them set for life

There are 903 NHL Hockey Players
There are less than 150 PGA Tour players

Even if you added up the other tours, the path would be similar at best.
Pro level. Difficulty of hockey is unmatched.

Degree of Difficulty: Sport Rankings
SPORTENDRANK
Boxing8.631
Ice Hockey7.252
Football5.383

SPORTENDRANK
Boxing8.631
Ice Hockey7.252
Football5.383
Unmatched except for boxing apparently

• Haha
Reactions: JB

SPORTENDRANK
Boxing8.631
Ice Hockey7.252
Football5.383
Different goal post, but sure

I would think golf between the 2 but probably neither. Unless they have the drive to compete DJ got them set for life
I mean why else did he go to LIV..... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
DJ is a stud athlete. Yea, He's human with faults. His kids have excellent pedigree. They will play both and excell at both.

He's right.
I disagree . As l suggested depends what, aspect you derive from your sport. Ie- speed , skill, brutality etc .

We have indigenous sport played here that rivals, all other ball sports for size of field and players on field , speed and althleticism and endurance.

There are many other games internationally, that are as captivating.

Back