DJ and Paulina Split

Just because some think she is hot, doesn't mean he isn't tired of her sh!#.

Last edited:
Just because some thing she is hot, doesn't mean he isn't tired of her sh!#.

Yes, I've heard that she-sh$t doesn't taste good.

But who knows -- maybe DJ just has wandering eyes.

Yes, I've heard that she-sh$t doesn't taste good.

But who knows -- maybe DJ just has wandering eyes.

I mean I’m sure she’s a nice person and him fathering two children with her is pretty sad this can’t come as much of a surprise .

Maybe he got tired of her always posting scantily clad pictures of herself with random dudes all the time .

I must say he did take a down grade though.

Unlucky .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I’m sure she’s a nice person and him fathering two children with her is pretty sad this can’t come as much of a surprise .

Maybe he got tired of her always posting scantily clad pictures of herself with random dudes all the time .

I must say he did take a down grade though.

Unlucky .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points. I suspect neither one of 'em have it together.

And we have better things to do than watch a sad reality show for people who live in another world.

Speaking of Kisner all he did in between shots was watch the Georgia football game on his phone. It would be his turn to hit or putt and he had his phone to his caddie, hit/swing then go right back to watching the game.

Wait, is it legal for players to use their phones during a round?

Wait, is it legal for players to use their phones during a round?

I don't know but I watched him on holes 3-5 and he would only let go of his phone to hit a shot then after that his caddie handed it right back to him. On hole 5 someone from the gallery asked him who was winning. All I heard him say was Georgia but didn't hear the score.

Anyway back to my post of seeing a girl who looked like Paulina following DJ but wasn't. After seeing DJ's twitter pic today of him and her I forwarded the pic to my buddy who "checked her out" at the tourney and after looking at the pic he thinks it was actually her following DJ. I hate to say this but she really isn't a good looking girl. Maybe it's the plastic surgery.

I don't know but I watched him on holes 3-5 and he would only let go of his phone to hit a shot then after that his caddie handed it right back to him. On hole 5 someone from the gallery asked him who was winning. All I heard him say was Georgia but didn't hear the score.

This right here is my favorite part of the whole thread.

Back