DJ and Paulina Split

If not for the fact they have kids together, I would find this amusing. Dude clearly has game on both sides of the ropes though.

I will say this.

I didn't find out through the internet.
Same here... Have some buds that live in the Carolinas and knew him from his days at Coastal Carolina. DJ was known to be very fond of "skiing the slopes" which aligns with his prior drug use/abuse early on in his career... Apparently some things never change.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not to turn this into TMZ, but I thought Duf's ex was speculated to have been with Tiger...not DJ...??

Guess it could have been both...who knows...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Heard both names thrown around, but that was a bunch of talk. Rahm's girlfriend rumour source was a lot more reliable.

TBH I don't care. It's not any of my business.

Rahm hasn't won a major though, based on that quote.
The rumors have been around for a while about Dufner's wife, whether true or not true.
Although I heard the same as you about Rahm.

I hate dealing with this kind of news, because its just, well, icky, so normally just stay out of it. This one is not going to end well though.

I heard rumors it was Jimmy Walker's wife.

I guess this means no more very funny lip sync music videos from the two of them. the Fancy, Party in the USA and Single Ladies videos are priceless...

I heard... rumors get started a lot just to stir stuff up. Look at that list of potential people.. Good grief.

I heard... rumors get started a lot just to stir stuff up. Look at that list of potential people.. Good grief.

That or DJ really gets around :alien:

I didn’t realize they started dating by cheating on their current relationships. Huh. Karma is still undefeated

True statement here.

I heard rumors it was Jimmy Walker's wife.

1hkGQgz

giphy.gif

Somebody had to do it.

The family fall out of this makes me sick when there are children involved. DJ is such a dumba**.

And as for all the rumors of PGA wives and DJ, that's just a sad sad story all the way around, because theres probably enough truth there to make any family man cringe.

Well, there's 10 minutes I'll never get back. Poor kids though.

JM

No pun intended of course.... LOL Well played.

Like you said, we'll never know the circumstances of what played out behind the scenes....nor should we. That said, let's just hope the 2 kids under 5 years old aren't the ones to suffer.

Paula and DJ will be fine. Unfortunately, the kids are always the ones that suffer

I've always felt most people don't really change. Their behavior might change for awhile with the right influences but the good and bad remains and you never know when the true colors appear again.

I've always felt most people don't really change. Their behavior might change for awhile with the right influences but the good and bad remains and you never know when the true colors appear again.
I'm not sure I agree with this as a whole, but when it comes to fidelity it seems to ring true. In my personal experience I don't know a single person who was unfaithful once and then changed into a faithful person.

I'm not sure I agree with this as a whole, but when it comes to fidelity it seems to ring true. In my personal experience I don't know a single person who was unfaithful once and then changed into a faithful person.
Pretty much any behavior can be managed, addiction, anger, infidelity, etc., One can suppress it, sometimes indefinitely, but most don't.

He's a moron.

Just like Tiger was a moron.

These dudes just can't resist the groupies, even if they have freaking models waiting for them at home.

It's so easy to play "armchair quarterback" and say things like this, never having the experiences that DJ and Tiger have.

Euro crowd will be having a field day for DJ with their chants.

DJ's personal life is none of my business.

I could care less what dj does off the course. Just get some points on the board and don’t date the help.

Back