DJ and Paulina Split

I could care less about this aside from the impact on the poor innocent children. Pure selfishness on his part.

He's a moron.

Just like Tiger was a moron.

These dudes just can't resist the groupies, even if they have freaking models waiting for them at home.

I think DJ can resist the groupies, his problem is he can't resist other players' wives haha (based on the rumours)

DJ - does not appear to be the brightest bulb if he can't see through a social #### chaser, and takes the risk of screwing with the relationship with his kids, Paulina, and Gretzky ... like I said, not the brightest or aware bulb.

But he can hit a golf ball.

This has been my impression, as well. He doesn't even look very bright, kind of dull and goofy, and really not all that interesting other than his golf skills and dating a hot woman who happens to be a hockey legend's daughter.

So is it even possible for DJ to catch Rose with all this off the course stuff happening?

Man Losing #1 and splitting with the mother of your 2 kids, all in a day's time. DJ seems good at shrugging stuff off, I really hope he comes out of this ok. I'm most concerned about his kids. They have no idea, but they're in line to experience the hardest of the consequences.

I really hate that the article made it out to be this other lady's fault. Takes 2 to tango in most cases.

So is it even possible for DJ to catch Rose with all this off the course stuff happening?

Well, he had no problem shrugging off Paulina and his kids ...

Yes, I know, that's cold ...

I feel bad for the kids. Those two little boys don't deserve this nonsense.

Taking the morality out of the question, I've always wondered, "Why get married and have kids if that is what you want? If you can't handle that being thrown at you continually, don't get married."

being in the music business i'm sure you saw plenty of this kind of nonsense. from what i've heard, it is ALWAYS around and available. and you may even have a spotter or two to round up some candidates for later.

Seems like DJ is getting quite the experience with crash landings. He's walked away from a lot of them in his life so far.

Got a link? I dodnt find anything

I'm not sure there is an article.

Quick rundown though. Rumour has it that it wasn't just socks on stairs at the Masters. Rahm caught Dj with his girlfriend/wife.

Quick rundown though. Rumour has it that it wasn't just socks on stairs at the Masters. Rahm caught Dj with his girlfriend/wife.
Ahhh 10-4 gotcha

It's a Reddit conspiracy theory/cover up rumor. But, everything is true in Reddit.

I will say this.

I didn't find out through the internet.

Rahm hasn't won a major though, based on that quote.
The rumors have been around for a while about Dufner's wife, whether true or not true.
Although I heard the same as you about Rahm.

I hate dealing with this kind of news, because its just, well, icky, so normally just stay out of it. This one is not going to end well though.

Rahm hasn't won a major though, based on that quote.
The rumors have been around for a while about Dufner's wife, whether true or not true.
Although I heard the same as you about Rahm.

I hate dealing with this kind of news, because its just, well, icky, so normally just stay out of it. This one is not going to end well though.
Yeah, I'm not sure where that quote came from. I remember plenty of Dufner rumours at the time when he was going through his split, which is maybe where that one is hinting.

Agreed though, nothing good is going to come from this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maybe its because I don't have broads slinging it at me left and right, but I've just never understood the temptation and people who will ruin marriages and possibly lives of any kids involved by something like this.

"Sure, Paulina Gretzky is at home waiting for me, but this almost 40 year old wannabe Instagram chick from down the street seems to have some interest in me..."

DJ is not married -- I was wondering why one would have a 5 yr engagement - that is odd, and speaks volumes. Why even get engaged - a rationalization for the children? "We're not married, but we are engaged. It's gonna' happen, little DJ."

Well, in the defense of the variety of people on this earth, marriage doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. I've got friends who have been engaged for years and couldn't care less about the idea of marriage.

Man Losing #1 and splitting with the mother of your 2 kids, all in a day's time. DJ seems good at shrugging stuff off, I really hope he comes out of this ok. I'm most concerned about his kids. They have no idea, but they're in line to experience the hardest of the consequences.

I really hate that the article made it out to be this other lady's fault. Takes 2 to tango in most cases.

I'm alright with it. Not a fan of cheating, but at the end of the day, the kids are the least of my concern. Loaded, grandkids of one of the most influential athletes of all time, and don't have to deal with years of their parents together and unhappy.

It could be a lot worse. and in my opinion if both parents can stay off the slopes, life will be good.

I didn’t realize they started dating by cheating on their current relationships. Huh. Karma is still undefeated

My Money is DJ showing up to the tour championship coked out of his mind.... too soon? too harsh?

My Money is DJ showing up to the tour championship coked out of his mind.... too soon? too harsh?

no, just real judgmental. I get that it was a joke post for likes, but man drug abuse isnt that funny

Yeah, I'm not sure where that quote came from. I remember plenty of Dufner rumours at the time when he was going through his split, which is maybe where that one is hinting.

Agreed though, nothing good is going to come from this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Not to turn this into TMZ, but I thought Duf's ex was speculated to have been with Tiger...not DJ...??

Guess it could have been both...who knows...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back