DJ and Paulina Split

It's so easy to play "armchair quarterback" and say things like this, never having the experiences that DJ and Tiger have.
It's also easy to say it's easy to play armchair quarterback. That whole thing goes both ways.

They're idiots in my book for cheating on beautiful women like that, purely my opinion.

Never have understood stuff like this. I can barely manage one woman. What could possibly make a man wanna juggle two of them?

Preach!

Although if neither one of them want him I'll sacrifice myself for the greater good of mankind. I mean I basically have everything DJ does. Money*? Check! Looks*? Check! Golf*? Check!

(*I have been known to pay all my bills on time, at least sometimes *of course I have looks, don't we all have a look? *golf-hell, I've done that too!).

I was at the BMW on Saturday and there was this blonde walking and standing alone watching DJ, Kisner and Poulter play hole by hole. My buddy thought it may have been Gretzky so he went to check her out but it wasn't her.
After reading this didn't know the they split up.

Speaking of Kisner all he did in between shots was watch the Georgia football game on his phone. It would be his turn to hit or putt and he had his phone to his caddie, hit/swing then go right back to watching the game.
Kisner is my new favorite player!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Never have understood stuff like this. I can barely manage one woman. What could possibly make a man wanna juggle two of them?

I can only speak for myself but I understand when ppl say no matter how hot a girl is there is some guy tired of f***g her. It's true. I get really bored with the same woman

It's so easy to play "armchair quarterback" and say things like this, never having the experiences that DJ and Tiger have.

Yes, in this case. Yes, it is. :good:

Euro crowd will be having a field day for DJ with their chants.

DJ's personal life is none of my business.

As someone who went to the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine I can tell you that nothing is off limits, I was embarrassed by some of the stuff i heard being said to the Euro's by our fans

I was at the BMW on Saturday and there was this blonde walking and standing alone watching DJ, Kisner and Poulter play hole by hole. My buddy thought it may have been Gretzky so he went to check her out but it wasn't her.
After reading this didn't know the they split up.

Speaking of Kisner all he did in between shots was watch the Georgia football game on his phone. It would be his turn to hit or putt and he had his phone to his caddie, hit/swing then go right back to watching the game.

I thought phones were against the rules on tour for players. They are supposed to be off during the time they are on the course.

As someone who went to the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine I can tell you that nothing is off limits, I was embarrassed by some of the stuff i heard being said to the Euro's by our fans

PGA should have security staff eject the yelling fools.

Add DJ to the list of men that aren't having to deal with her crap anymore.

I hope they can work things out. It appears they're trying. If not, I hope Wayne Gretzky kicks DJ's ass! (but not bad enough to miss the Ryder Cup)

DJ posted on social media that "all couples go thru hard times" ... something to that effect

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Better not hurt his play in the Ryder Cup

Better not hurt his play in the Ryder Cup

seemed like his play was actually a little rough lately. particularly off the tee. maybe this explains it.

seemed like his play was actually a little rough lately. particularly off the tee. maybe this explains it.

honestly, that was the only response I could come up with for this thread, doesn't move the needle for me, DJ is a heckuva golfer, ho hum personality and paulina is well paulina.

I hope they can work things out. It appears they're trying. If not, I hope Wayne Gretzky kicks DJ's ass! (but not bad enough to miss the Ryder Cup)

Gretzky?...doubtful and Dave Semenko isn't around anymore. :alien:

IMO, it is hard to compare what WE would do to guys of this "magnitude". These guys are on the road a ton, these guys literally get offers from just about any and everyone. Whether the other person is into them or not, its the fact that they are famous in most scenarios, I would bet.

I've hung out on a few occasions with a professional baseball player and Nascar driver and it is insane the amount of women that literally just throw themselves at them. I truly do not think many people understand how many women try to get with professional athletes. The women see the money, they see the topic they'll have and they could possibly see the black mail that could be dangled.

Granted, that does not make it right by any stretch of the imagination. However, I can understand why they can become weak in a moments time and end up cheating. I totally can see it. Whether folks think it is right or wrong, I can see why they slip up and do cheat. Also, they are in the public limelight, so we are going to hear about this alot more than the average joe cheating on his significant other.

I feel for the kids, I hope DJ did not truly cheat... but if he did, it truly doesn't bother me, simply because I can see why it happens and I really do not care what these guys do off of the course and in their personal time. I know my opinion will be in the minority as well.

Last edited:
IMO, it is hard to compare what WE would do to guys of this "magnitude". These guys are on the road a ton, these guys literally get offers from just about any and everyone. Whether the other person is into them or not, its the fact that they are famous in most scenarios, I would bet.

I've hung out on a few occasions with a professional baseball player and Nascar driver and it is insane the amount of women that literally just throw themselves at them. I truly do not think many people understand how many women try to get with professional athletes. The women see the money, they see the topic they'll have and they could possibly see the black mail that could be dangled.

Granted, that does not make it right by any stretch of the imagination. However, I can understand why they can become weak in a moments time and end up cheating. I totally can see it. Whether folks think it is right or wrong, I can see why they slip up and do cheat. Also, they are in the public limelight, so we are going to hear about this alot more than the average joe cheating on his significant other.

I feel for the kids, I hope DJ did not truly cheat... but if he did, it truly doesn't bother me, simply because I can see why it happen and I really do not care what these guys do off of the course and in their personal time.

While not speaking about DJ, its very easy.
Don't settle down. Nobody is forced to settle down and be with a single person if that is the path they choose.

While not speaking about DJ, its very easy.
Don't settle down. Nobody is forced to settle down and be with a single person if that is the path they choose.

My whole point is... the amount of temptation they get, I can see why they do. I can see them being in a tough spot in life, things arent going spectacular and they end up going to a room with someone other than their wife.

My point is, I can see why they do cheat. Not saying it is right, I just can see why.

Further, I do not think anyone who cheats ever thinks... "I am going to get caught, but I am still going to do this.." These guys probably feel invincible.

I agree with JB and many others here. I have no problem with any man having sex with as many beautiful women as will have sex with them. I think getting married and promising one of those women she is the only one and then continuing to have sex with others is wrong. I also believe that children do not do as well when their parents are separated so keeping from having children when engaging in this behavior should be the top priority.

I agree with JB and many others here. I have no problem with any man having sex with as many beautiful women as will have sex with them. I think getting married and promising one of those women she is the only one and then continuing to have sex with others is wrong. I also believe that children do not do as well when their parents are separated so keeping from having children when engaging in this behavior should be the top priority.

The kids have been mentioned several times in this thread. I definitely sympathize with them, but seem to have a slightly different take than those that have commented so far. My parents divorced when I was 5 years old. It's a horrible and confusing time for a child, but IMO separation is the best course of action for the kids if the parents are truly incompatible. The only memories I have of my parents together are them screaming at each other. I certainly wouldn't want to grow up in a house with that kind of tension and conflict. Kids are very resilient and will be fine in the long run. Looking back, I respect my parents' decision to end their marriage when they did instead of subjecting me to years of a very negative example of marriage.

That's why he's not married yet!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

That's why he's not married yet!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Kinda what I thought.Who knows, there might have been an understanding then the rules got changed. She wasn't his wife, she was his baby mama.

Based on the recent news it seems as if they are still together, but I'm a bit baffled as to why there is so much concern for the well-being of the kids. Due to his profession (and the same goes for any professional athlete) he is already on the road at least half of the year, so I doubt a separation would have an impact on the amount of time he's able to spend with his kids. Also, this isn't your typical single mom situation due to her large family network and immense wealth.

Based on the recent news it seems as if they are still together, but I'm a bit baffled as to why there is so much concern for the well-being of the kids. Due to his profession (and the same goes for any professional athlete) he is already on the road at least half of the year, so I doubt a separation would have an impact on the amount of time he's able to spend with his kids. Also, this isn't your typical single mom situation due to her large family network and immense wealth.

If Mom and Dad are good together, then it's easier on the kids to grow up in one household and to have that security of Mom and Dad being together, traveling together, not having to deal with where they are going to be this or that weekend or school day. I could write some psychobabble stuff, but that's the basics.

If Mom and Dad are good together, then it's easier on the kids to grow up in one household and to have that security of Mom and Dad being together, traveling together, not having to deal with where they are going to be this or that weekend or school day. I could write some psychobabble stuff, but that's the basics.

I agree with those points. I just think that if their parents do end up separated (there’s a 40% chance any kid in America will grow up in a separated house) these kids are in ideal situation to handle that issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back