Do You Always Set Up Your Bag The Same Way?

RetiredBoomer

Reaction score
Ogio Silencer.jpg

Would probably apply mostly to cart bags with individual slots.

Nope. Mine changes all the time depending if I'm riding or walking.

Yeah, more or less. I've never really thought about changing it for weight distribution like Cookie says.

My clubs go in the bag with no rhyme or reason, and get moved all over the place during a round. Have no preference or care as to where my clubs are in my bag.

Same way every time for me. Makes zero difference if I'm riding, carryring, or pushing.

I always keep mine the same. A habit I've kept since my days as a caddie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, more or less. I've never really thought about changing it for weight distribution like Cookie says.

Not really weight distribution. Rather wanting longer clubs towards back of bag for ease of accessing the shorter ones. When on a cart, the longer clubs will be too close to the ClicGear net if not moved to the top of the bag.

I arrange my bag differently if I am walking as compared to riding. Primarily just re-arrange putter and driver.

Always. It has saved me from forgetting clubs many times. I have a 14 way divider, so it makes it pretty simple to keep them in the same spot.

I guess so, I don't really think about it

Kinda do...til the round starts then as i use them i put them back where ever

Mines always the same no matter what. I like to keep it organized and it allows me to easily see if something is missing.

I bought an Ogio with a Woode top so I wouldn't have to switch. I walk and ride about equally. In a traditional bag I wan the woods in the back when riding and on top when walking. That means having to flip them from "front" to "back" on the bag or vice-versa. With a Woode top they're out of the way on the side, which works for both.

Not really weight distribution. Rather wanting longer clubs towards back of bag for ease of accessing the shorter ones. When on a cart, the longer clubs will be too close to the ClicGear net if not moved to the top of the bag.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Solid idea.

Mine are always in the same spot. With 14 club divider not much other choice

Same setup regardless of walking or riding

Always. It has saved me from forgetting clubs many times. I have a 14 way divider, so it makes it pretty simple to keep them in the same spot.
What mancest said. I also find it speeds getting to the club I want. We've all seen the guy picking through his bag time and time again trying to find the one he wants. I don't want to be that guy.

Every club goes back in its designated spot every time as there is nothing worse than the feeling of leaving a club behind.

Riding and walking, different bags same setup. I only have bags with the 14 way divider so they are always set up the same. Just gives me one less thing to think about when grabbing a club. I know where each club is and I can grab them easily and never have to worry about grabbing the wrong one.

Mine is always the same. Because OCD. As a matter of fact, I'll only use 14 way bags to support said OCD. I tried having a walking bag and riding bag, but I prefer to just have one bag for both.

This for me too. Sometimes I need to switch things around for the push cart.

JM

always the same, riding or pull cart, that way I do not have to think were clubs/accessories are and can concentrate on the next shot

I don't do the 14 club divider thing but I do keep my clubs in the same slots all the time. Hardly ever ride in a cart, but when I do it bugs me if they're not in the right place.

Same way every time for me, which is why I have a 14 way divider. Doesn't matter if I walk or ride.

Back