Do you have a golf reputation?

I’m the guy that makes the tee times. If I don’t make them, no one plays 😂

Depends on what group I’m playing with. In one, I’m the longer hitter, in the other, I’m third longest. 🤣

I would go with Dr. Smooth for @BuffaloPlunger, and Mr. Consistent for @sunshine. @robrandalgz can hold is own, but his specialty is The Cheerleader - the dude can make you feel good about absolutely anything. Oh yeah, @BuffaloPlunger is also Mr. Long Drive.

I have a theory on my reputation is, but I'd be interested to hear what those who have seen my game first hand have to say :unsure:

I’d say ppl consider me to be a solid putter

Or wild off the tee

unfortunately, I do.

Some say I'm good and long.

from days gone by! I was club champ in 2007, but didn't play for 8-9 years after that. I don't play enough to be good any more and I ain't long. 255-260 on my drives, sometimes I'll get 270 but that is rare.

Played in my last scramble about a month ago and sunk a 6 or 7 foot putt. Someone mumbled man he's good. And another that I played with back in my days says, "you can't be club champ and not be a good putter".

It's good to live off your laurels, but sometimes they just don't hold water.

I’m friendly to starters who aren’t doing their job.

Yes a “Short Game Master”

I would go with Dr. Smooth for @BuffaloPlunger, and Mr. Consistent for @sunshine. @robrandalgz can hold is own, but his specialty is The Cheerleader - the dude can make you feel good about absolutely anything. Oh yeah, @BuffaloPlunger is also Mr. Long Drive.

I have a theory on my reputation is, but I'd be interested to hear what those who have seen my game first hand have to say :unsure:
Fairway finder?
Pretty tough to beat @Junkyard ’s tee game

Known for ducking @ddec at every opportunity.
All but once. And I think at the end of it you forced a smile and said it wasn't that bad. Every other time I received that feedback I took it like a badge of honor.

All but once. And I think at the end of it you forced a smile and said it wasn't that bad. Every other time I received that feedback I took it like a badge of honor.
It was worth the wait.

Got to tee it up once with @Bernoulli, who offhandedly mentioned @JB christened him “Mr. Fairway.” After our round, I can see why. It’s amazing what someone can accomplish with a consistent ball flight.

I am told frequently - Golf must be very boring for you - you are always down the middle. - does that ever get boring.??

Got to tee it up once with @Bernoulli, who offhandedly mentioned @JB christened him “Mr. Fairway.” After our round, I can see why. It’s amazing what someone can accomplish with a consistent ball flight.
I’ve had a couple people associated with THP who suggested that my forum name should be Mr. Fairway. One of them witnessed me hitting 13/14 fairways in two different rounds. The other designed the clubs I played.

1- The guy who crashes golf carts
2- The guy who wears sweat bands
3- The guy who brings a stroller on a golf course
4- The guy with a pink golf bag and a crap ton of head covers

In seriousness I think I'm known as the guy that always has something interesting in his bag you might be able to hit.

It that I am aware of..

Played a few times where I found a fairway or two. Not sure if that's what I'm known for though.

I’m decent with everything but a putter. I will have a 10 foot putt for birdie and make double 90% of the time.

Back