Do You Putt at Home?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And if so, are you using a mat or the floor? Something else?

A 15’ mat I bought off ebay for $40. Use it almost every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the time.
I just use a cheap mat and a flat floor. Chalk line down the middle and I just roll putts down the line. Seems to keep the stroke intact and helps me to hit my lines on the course.

I bought a Birdie Ball putting mat and also a Putt Out Pressure Putt Trainer. Both are really pretty good products that i would not hesitate to recommend - especially the Putt Out

All the time, been using a WellPutt mat to practice my stroke and help myself understand what “square” is to my eyes plus games with myself to challenge personal bests.

I have a Putt Out mat that I have set up in the basement.

I have this at home, and used it today, and everyday for 5 minutes. This is a great practice facility for those 8 foot and in putts, the money putts, at a very reasonable price. This is simple to move around anywhere in the house and has a great roll to it. Definitely recommend. I am thinking of getting a 3x15' for downstairs.

1613350771059.png
Been using one of these for the last 10 years.

Yes, put on both my carpet and a puttout matt, I would say I put on one or the other daily

I do, I have a 12' mat and putt-out system... but I need to do it more. 😢

Yes, a putt out mat and pressure putt trainer. Helps when you get a new putter too ;)

Yup! Picked the Perfect Practice Putting Mat a while back and really like it. I actually favor the smaller hole to putt in.. Makes me concentrate a bit more on my stroke.

Putt Out Putting Mat for me.

Sklz Accelerator. Helps with alignment and stroke.

I use a mat and putt daily now.

Replaced the carpet in the basement with vinyl this year so I bought a mat to putt and chip in my office. I will have a sound short game.

I putt on my carpet all the time. Thinking about getting a perfect putting mat, it’s just hard for me to say $170 for one..

I have a varispeed putting green in my office space. In the living room I just roll on the carpet but use the Putting Plate + target plate (disc) aids.

Whatever type or brand that you use, the goal is to get a stroke that is consistent and online. I try to mentally put myself into a pressure situation and then make the putt. I feel practicing at home throughout the off season really carries over to the course. Whatever you use, 5 minutes a day makes a big difference.

Putt out mat + pressure putt trainer

Putting mat. I have a "Birdie Ball" but it's rolled up now cause it's too big for where I want to put it. So I just use a regular putting mat that has 3 holes in it with a slight hill. (y)

15x20 putting turf in sim. 4 cups cut in floor.

Back