Do You Putt at Home?

Not as much as I should, but about an hour or so a week on my Tour Links

PuttOut trainer and the carpet, for now. I'm looking for a mat to go in my future 'office'/simulator room.

Started this past week doing a hour a day. Just a cheap 8ft. mat from DSG and use my Puttout mirror and pressure trainer.

Putt out mat and putt out hole

I have a Perfect Putting Mat in my office and I roll putts pretty much every day.

Two different mats at home, although they ars rolled up due to ongoing remodeling. Traveling right now and using the carpet.

Do you have a travel putter that fits in a bag?

Lately I've been doing it more just on the carpet. I have my PuttOut mat that I'll bring it sometimes but our puppy seems determined to wreck it if I keep it out.

Sure do, on a Trulinks green. It's pretty awesome.

I have a Perfect Practice mat in my office but I don’t use it as much as I should.

I’ll roll 9-15 and then get back to what I was doing prior.

Sometimes. I have a putt out mat and a birdie ball.

I have a Perfect Practice Putting Mat. I use it through the winter occasionally. When the season starts i will use it almost daily.

Using a Putt Out mat and a pressure putt trainer. Cuts down on having to retrieve balls lol.

I use a mat.

How do you feel about adopting a 36 year old?
Not sure about adoption part, but you’re more than welcome to visit... lot of great courses in NorCal.... lots of cool family friendly things to do too.... I’m still on the mend but starting to swing... won’t be long

Edit: but it was a little chilly today 60* I wore a sweatshirt with my shorts 😜

I use a Big Moss in our basement. 4x10' version. 12' or longer would be better for practice, but it turns out 10' is better for domestic tranquility.

I do, and am using the Perfect Practice mat. I like the standard hole and smaller hole sizes. I had a Puttout mat for the two prior winters, but it got to where it broke right to left, no matter what I tried to fix it (such as vacuuming it). I am not the only one who has experience this problem with the Puttout matt. The Perfect Practice matt has been great so far.

Yes, but not as much as I should. I have the PuttOut mat and Pressure Trainer.

We do...right now it’s just the floor. Debating & pondering a mat that doesn’t need to be moved inside the house after each use. Would like something I can sit right beside the pool.

I putt at home on the carpet. I use the puttout trainer and sometimes a mirror

Back