• No

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 32 40.0%

• Total voters

AndersonRains

Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty simple… When watching a show on Netflix, Apple+, HBO, etc. do you skip the intro or let it play?

My wife and I were trying to guess what % of people watch the intro. Assume the remote is in your hands.

Every friggin time.

By intro do you mean the previous episode recap or the credits? I will always skip the credits

It depends what it is. Stuff like Titans and The Witcher, where I like the intro I will watch it.

Most of the time I am not paying enough attention to skip it.... unless it is a kids show, and I am skipping it just to save the time.

Depends for me- am I binging the show? If yes then we're skipping 100% of the time. If it's the 1st episode after a layoff we're watching every time.

Intros, recaps, and even slow developing scenes all get skipped.

Definitely skipping the intro.

Almost always skip the intro

If we are watching a series, i will skip the intro NAD recap all the time

If I'm watching a series, I'll skip the into before the next episode.

I watch it once then never again

I like most intros as it gets me settled into watching the show. If I am watching multiple episodes at once, I may skip the intro after the first time.

depends a lot on the show.

hbo intros are usually fantastic at setting the mood.

Not all the time. If I'm watching Sopranos or House of Cards, something with a good intro, I tend to let it roll.

Remote in hands, skip. But I don't necessarily worry about it.

Watch it the first time and then always skip. For me.

My wife lets it play every time and it drives me nuts.

First episode of every sitting I watch recap and intros to get me in the mood for the show. The rest of the evening binge I skip them. Thankfully the wife feels the exact same way.

If it gives me the option to skip, I skip. No point in listening to an intro of a show when you are binging the episodes.

Depends for me- am I binging the show? If yes then we're skipping 100% of the time. If it's the 1st episode after a layoff we're watching every time.
Similar to this. Voted sometimes. We skip a lot, but it's not a guarantee

Yes, I skip. Especially if I am binge watching.

After the first time seeing it, I’m skipping.

Every damn time

Depends on the show

Back