Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

No but only because I keep my score on the phone. If I were using a paper scorecard I would for sure

Nope.

Negative

Only if I’m walking

Nope, never have.

I used to but now that everything is digital I haven't used one in a few years. Maybe I'll go back to it when I walk this season.

When walking - yes! When riding, I generally won’t

Use one when I'm playing in tournaments that provide pin sheets, local rules etc.

I almost always keep score in the GHIN app, so no.

When I walk I use the THP one I got for winning a week of football pickem

Yessir. The kiddos got me a really nice leather one for Fathers Day last year and I love it.

I do when walking. I use one from either Cog Hill or the Gibbons Handmade one we got at the Grandaddy. Although that one is an odd shape and not many scorecards fit it

I have one that I use occasionally.

I’ve got one that I use when I carry. Was given to my by one of my HS players last year, says Coach.

I don’t use it when I ride though.

Yes - THP limited series scorecard holder to be exact

I have tried, however I would forget a lot.

I would really like to, I think it's kind of cool to do so - but alas.

I use the steering wheel one like the goofballs above most of the time though when riding.

No i do not. If i had a cool one i might but i have not found one i like.

If i am walking.....100% of the time. If i am not walking, it depends. If its a tournament or an event....yes. Casual round with some buddies? Probably not.

That all said.....I think i own like 3 or 4 of them

Yes. I use one just about every round. I walk most rounds so having a constant proper writing surface is huge.

I don’t but probably should. I could also use it to keep my wedge numbers. Remembering 3-4 distances per wedge requires some talent that I apparently don’t have.

100% when walking. Nothing fancy, just the standard $15 Callaway one you can get at any golf store. Would love to get a nicer one; it's probably something I'll be looking for at the Ballyhack pro shop.

Yup, I keep my stats on a scorecard to make sure my Shotscope is correct at end of round.

1000013376.jpg 1000013377.jpg

Yes, when walking.

I started out with the THP limited series cover but then switched to a Dormie Network one after a certain THPer was gracious enough to pick one up for me

Back