Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Title asks the question.

Nah. I have one and literally never used it.

When walking yes I do. A nice leather one I got in Tucson.

I started using one this spring since getting the THP one from Secret Santa. This will be nice since I mostly walk rounds on my home course and the back pocket is more convenient than the pushcart.

I use it when I'm passenger in a riding cart, so I can track my stats (FW, GIR, Putts) on a separate scorecard.

If I'm driving, I can put a separate scorecard on the steering wheel holder; when I'm walking I use the holder on my push cart.

Wait.. I use this one all the time.

IMG_4471.jpeg

Wait.. I use this one all the time.

View attachment 9252470
Me Too Omg GIF by Bounce

Used to regularly but once I started using Shot Scope I stopped.

I reviewed one and then had another made for me, but found that I didn't use them, even when walking.

I do. It matches my alignment stick cover. Yep, I’m that guy…

I don't.

I do own one, and almost owned another. I like th idea of it, but continually forget to use mine.

No

Yes, I do. Love carrying one and having my scorecard in the back pocket. Only started using one recently, wish I had sooner.

If I walked I might but riding in cart nah I don't want to sit on it.

Yes when I walk. Have a chamber bay Seamus holder I’ve used for a few years and just got a Fields ranch one as a backup

Yes when I walk. Have a chamber bay Seamus holder I’ve used for a few years and just got a Fields ranch one as a backup
I was slightly jealous of your scorecard holder. I may have to get one of my own.

Similar to others - yes, when walking.

No. If the scorecard isn’t on the steering wheel or my push cart, I don’t use a scorecard. Will just use my phone/watch rather than carry a card with me

Yep and I have several of them. Away from home and don’t have any pictures of them on my phone.

Back