Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

I don't, i typically put the scorecard in the water bottle slot LOL

Maybe i should get a waterproof one.....but i haven't yet

I’ve started to and I love it.

I do. I have one made with both my daughter's names on them.

No I do not, I don't walk much though. Have a card on the cart and my watch keeping score.

Ever since league went electronic I do not.

I dont, but kind of want to start using one.

I presently do not own one.

I was interested in it. Then Shot Scope happened and it seems redundant. I’d reconsider if I ever got into those greens books but those also seem like a lot of work

I'm actually in the market for one, I use a yardage book, but the scorecards don't fit all the time

I used to have a real nice water buffalo hide one that held a scorecard and yardage book ,back in the days before lasers and GPS, when courses actually had yardage books in the pro shop.. It's probably in a box in the golf room in the basement somewhere.

Yes. In my amateur league everyone is a marker for someone else (as usual), and I had one too many problems with rainy rounds and water-soaked scorecards. So I got in the habit of always using a scorecard cover.

I think I have one in my bag, but it's never been used. I don't even use a scorecard because I put everything in my watch.

Always.

I have to keep track of all my bets.

Attachments

• IMG_3589.jpeg
    IMG_3589.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Yes. The one on the steering wheel. 😆

nope, don’t even use a paper scorecard at all most of the time

I do when I walk. Thank you for this topic because it reminded me to order a new spring clip for mine. I have been using the same whistling, straight one for probably a decade now.

I also use one while walking if I’m keeping the scorecard in my back pocket.

Rarely. But when I do I use my THP Limited Series.

Occasionally in tournament play. I do have one. I used to use it a lot more when I carried my bag.

I have one on my Big Max Ti Lite push cart. Works really well as I always know where it is.
It is a simple light cart weighing in at 12 lbs. Doesn't fold down like most, but I have plenty of storage space in the car.

Not something I use. My phone is more convenient

Back