Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

No…I just enter my score into my watch.

IMG_3956.jpeg

I just use the scorecard holder on my pushcart. I have no delusions that I'm a tour pro, so I don't need a fancy scorecard holder in order to pretend I'm like the guys playing golf on TV. Plus, it sounds very inconvenient to have to go in and out of your back pocket with the thing for an entire round.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: Bus
No because I keep my score on the Grint app.

I always walk, so I just use the elastic band on my Clicgear 3.0 cart to hold my scorecard and pencil.

Have never used one. Was just watching Lydia Ko and he's seemed to be as big as her!!

I do not. When riding its on the cart and when walking its on the push cart.

I got in the mystery bag so I have been using. Would I have honestly ever bought one to use though, probably not. Outside of the "cool" factor though I can't say I see the overall value? It does offer a nice little cushion to writing on it vs. the hard steering wheel. I do enjoy that piece, but I would never spend a ton of money on one.

Never, nor do I use a card. Except to write names on so I don't forget by the time we get to the first tee box

I keep score and stats on my watch/phone via the 18Birdies app, but I always like to have a paper scorecard as a backup. Electronics aren't failure proof, and I know a scorecard and pencil aren't going to crash on me. :LOL:

Never, nor do I use a card. Except to write names on so I don't forget by the time we get to the first tee box
There's also that part, haha. It's the first thing I do when playing with strangers because I'm terrible with names and I'll forget them two minutes after I hear them.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Yes, especially during leagues while walking.

Yup! I walk most rounds and will admit that summer rounds require some protection of the paper card due to sweat.

Also, my card holder is from Dormie club and brings back great memories.

I have a yardage/green book holder I use that contains my home courses' yardage book

Nope, strictly use the Grint.

I would if I had one. I should remedy that.

What do you use? An app?

When walking - yes! When riding, I generally won’t
I walk a lot and always use this one. It’s well loved and worn at this point. It’s one of my favorite golf items. Thanks Shawn!!

IMG_1599.jpeg

What do you use? An app?
Yes sir, I don't like watching the progress of the round. If I only see one hole at a time looking back at me, it keeps my mind from tracking the past and focusing on the next hole.

In theory ;)

Yes sir, I don't like watching the progress of the round. If I only see one hole at a time looking back at me, it keeps my mind from tracking the past and focusing on the next hole.

In theory ;)
That makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: J4U
That makes a lot of sense.
Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

I have not but I absolutely would use one

Scorecard, no. Yardage book? If I have a book one for that course, heck yeah I’ll rock that

Back