Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I got I'm pretty happy with it.
e65c7c0a99e0f00c8f5bf2e97351c2fd.jpg
e9e9126a845f87e791869d65af71f36f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for trades if anyone in League #1 wants to talk.

If you want Teddy let me know. Can't wait to start wheeling and dealing.

I'm always ready.

Back half of the draft definitely limits RB looks.

I feel like I reached to get RBs and ended up stocking up on WRs with potential.

We'll see how this goes...

Looking to add another TE/Flex player.
I got ebron and a few rb that may work check out my team (cosbys sleepers) and let me know

f1139397d56cfd8501fe3a4ef6d96390.jpg

5ecf0b85c4cab54935bab8bac252625a.jpg

No sure how I feel about my team. Certainly didn't even go remotely how I planned, starting with Murray falling to me at 11

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441675579.142943.jpg

There was a hiccup or two at the end where guys I had targeted got taken right before me but otherwise I'm pretty happy. Which of course just means that I'm doomed.

QB: Rivers, Sanchez (ETA on Bradford injury?)

RB: Forte, Gore, Latavius Murray, Starks and C. Johnson (Az)

WR: Devante Adams, Agholor, Michael Floyd, Martavias Bryant, Eddie Royal

TE: J. Thomas, Rivera

K: Vinatieri

DST: NE

Last edited:
Kiddo was running a 102 fever and mom was out so this slipped from my mind. Results aren't too bad but did it have to draft every flipping RB in the league for me?

On that note ... who wants to trade?

Not over the top ecstatic, but quite content, I think I will be toward the top half of league 4

5c3ce17fe451eec7c91871fdb53b989f.jpg

0ffaeee209717253171eea57ced5a914.jpg

I'm ok with my team. I'm weak on rb's but opted for more a more productive wr in Julio than any Rb on the board, then went with that trend in a few other rounds, as it was hard pass up jimmy graham so I could draft some unexciting and single digit scoring Rb. Took a flier on a few older guys who may have a good season left in them but can won't have an issue letting them go instead of stashing upside guys and keeping them on the bench, just waiting for them to do something. I also made def and k a priority; I got burned too many times last year with negative points. So here's what I have

Eli and a. Smith

Ingram, d. Martin, d. Freeman, r. Bush, b. Oliver

Julio, j. Landry, b. Quick, d. Bowe

Jimmy g., v. Davis

Mia/jax

Gostowski

Having Gronk available at 15 threw me for a loop. Haven't ever taken a TE that high. Had me scrambling from there. Had to reach for Foster a bit early but come Oct I will be better.

Let the trade offers begin!

Kiddo was running a 102 fever and mom was out so this slipped from my mind. Results aren't too bad but did it have to draft every flipping RB in the league for me?

On that note ... who wants to trade?

I may need an RB...auto draft took them all!

I "think" I'm pretty happy with my team in league 4
24467570de965f8cfb4f847830adb533.jpg

939fee4868f6472f72c5a86730e6cccd.jpg

Anyone in league 2 looking to trade hit up Ashley Madison

What the crap happened?!? I was on the road for my league draft, I apologize to everyone in league 2! I think karma has been served with 3 guys on IR, 1 probable and one guys suspended for the first game... Sorry if I messed anyone else up.

What the crap happened?!? I was on the road for my league draft, I apologize to everyone in league 2! I think karma has been served with 3 guys on IR, 1 probable and one guys suspended for the first game... Sorry if I messed anyone else up.

That's rough.

Well, that didn't go all that well for me. Had some technical difficulties, panicked a couple of times when I couldn't find my players, and had several players go right before my turn that further confused things. Made a lot of mistakes, but, my team isn't horrible.

QB: Big Ben
RB: Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris
WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Andre Johnson
Flex: Steve Smith (WR)
TE: Heath Miller
K: Dan Carpenter
D/ST: Ravens

Bench:
QB: Tyrod Taylor
RB: Roy Helu, Damien Williams
WR: Torrey Smith, Danny Amendola, Victor Cruz
TE: Richard Rodgers

Not bad at all IMO vman.

Well, that didn't go all that well for me. Had some technical difficulties, panicked a couple of times when I couldn't find my players, and had several players go right before my turn that further confused things. Made a lot of mistakes, but, my team isn't horrible.

WR: Alston Jeffrey, Andre Johnson

Bench:

That's a real solid starting lineup!

Bench:
Not bad for the technical difficulties at all

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Bench:
We should talk trade. You have some low level stuff I may be interested in. Take a look at my roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back