Dummy accuses Bryson of loft jacking.

I love this post so much, and that you beat loft peepers to it, hahaha
Probably loft jacks his putter too.

You know what is funny.. So lets just go off what was said that it is 6 iron length and 7 iron loft. That ball is still smoked!! lol.
But that doesnt make the pitiful feel better about themselves :ROFLMAO:

Peeking Peter looks like a typical club salesman at Dick’s.

But that doesnt make the pitiful feel better about themselves :ROFLMAO:
People so quick to judge that they don’t realize how silly it could make them..

I love the subtle insinuation by these guys that if they just played these “trick“ clubs they could get the same results.

Um, ok Peter.

You know what is funny.. So lets just go off what was said that it is 6 iron length and 7 iron loft. That ball is still smoked!! lol.
it is, for a 6.5 iron.

Bryson should grind the 9 off and call it his Peter Iron.

These are the same people who sit at home watching golf tournaments and call rules violations in to the PGA Tour.

Relax, Karen.

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

These are the same people who sit at home watching golf tournaments and call rules violations in to the PGA Tour.

Relax, Karen.

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
This is so accurate it’s scary hahaha

Relax, Karen.

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
I can say for fact that one of the people that responded to that tweet has in fact done that.

I like when Bryson himself jokes about his loft jacked irons more than when other people do. Lol

I think he's a great example of all the sides of this nonsense and how people react. I mean I'm quite confident in 3 things directly related to this

1. I can hit Bryson's 9i a hell of a lot further than my more "traditionally" lofted (and length) one.

2. I can in no way swing a club as fast as him.

3. We play very different clubs because we're obviously two very different players with very different needs.

And the day that doesn't make sense to me someone needs to whack me in the head with a golf club. Again.
Anthony Anderson Yes GIF by ABC Network

i've seen a couple of YouTube videos with Bryson recently and if i remember correctly, he quite often refers to his irons by their loft.
No matter what lofts his clubs are set to..., the dude just just crushes the ball...

This might be the first golf forum pro-Bryson thread I've ever come across. I like it
Pumped Up Yes GIF by DraftKings

Tell me you’ve lived under a rock without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I probably lean to the loft jacking side of the fence (don't @ me). But those posts are ridiculous. A "modern" 8 iron is 40 degrees? I'm sure you can find some current sets with those lofts, but since when have the majority of 8 irons had that much loft?

I probably lean to the loft jacking side of the fence (don't @ me). But those posts are ridiculous. A "modern" 8 iron is 40 degrees? I'm sure you can find some current sets with those lofts, but since when have the majority of 8 irons had that much loft?
Animated GIF

Looking at that tracer I can’t help but wonder how high that would go with another 10° of loft.

Looking at that tracer I can’t help but wonder how high that would go with another 10° of loft.
But see that doesn’t matter. Only the bro science that says it’s all loft

But see that doesn’t matter. Only the bro science that says it’s all loft
It does seem like a weird thing to be hung up on. None of us are hitting that same shot with that same club.

"With a 6 iron length shaft and the loft of a 7 iron ....."

Um, isn't Bryson still in a one length set? 🤔

"With a 6 iron length shaft and the loft of a 7 iron ....."

Um, isn't Bryson still in a one length set? 🤔
The troglodytes are probably skyfisting over that too.

Im pretty sure that his clubs and lofts are based on what he feels are best for his swing and game. He really seems to study everything so i doubt that he is trying to impress people with how far he hits his 9 iron. He already does that with his driver lol.

Twitter always brings out the best and brightest.

Back